Anyone looking for deals on brand new 11' Gixxer Sixxah?

For those who didn’t know already.

Suzuki is doing a $1K off deal with 5 year 0 down 0%. Certain dealer in Troy is selling them for $8600 (rebate included). Around $150/month with 0 down and no trade. :ahh

Deal ends 3/31/2012

FYI, the 11’ is the model with Brembo Monoblock, slipper clutch, BPF and switchable engine maps.

grrrr i need this

DO IT! :rofl

If you put 3.5k down/trade, it is $100 month. :excited:lol

that’s a great deal. 0% financing is always a nice feeling. its like free money.

I will just wait to buy back the first one that takes a slide at the 100 mile or less mark come spring time for like $2800.

:rofl

Lmao good plan

just applied for financing should be about a week before theres a 750 sitting in my garage :lol

be carefull they dont try to use hsbc they are assholes they fucked my credit.

the official suzuki financing co. is Sheffield Financial. Id use sefcu for any other loan, they have been so easy to work with on my other loans. Very low interest rates on auto and personal. Big thumbs up to sefcu.

Have you had a bike before Bleez?

Negative, always rode family and friends bikes. Held on to my cousins gsxr600 for all of last summer while he was away.

They are the worst, I’ve known a lot of guys end up owing 13k for a 8k bike.

explain?

I’d have to do some serious searching for the thread. But here is member of the R6 forum was making minium payments of 100 a month for his R6 since 07. He checked to see what he had left to pay off & he owed 13k:eek3

This was back in 2010…I hope he got it down since than.
I’ve heard a Few horror stories like this from HSBC

The the bottom line is, if don’t know the difference between a “loan” and a “creditline”, only make minimum payments of $100 which you should be paying $500 and plan to skip even the minimum a few times; Then yes, don’t “fall” for HSBC or basically any other financial institution.

OR

Don’t buy shit you can’t afford. :rofl

That’s terrible, the dude got absolutely SHAFTED. HSBC blows, glad they’re leaving the US soon.

Well, ALL banks blows if you have no clue about how a loan or creditcard works.

Thats why I pay in cash:excited

i bought my r6 through hsbc. never again lol.

This.

I always get a kick out of the people that don’t realize how “0%” financing works and the fact that it has to be paid off within the time, otherwise they grandfather in all the interest that would have been there otherwise if you still owe on the last day.