Done with fixing cars...

…financing a brand new one tomorrow.

what?

2005 Suzuki Reno LX
Super Red
5 speed
Every option but leather

http://images.automotive.com/cob/factory_automotive/images/Features/auto_shows/2004_CIAS/2005_Suzuki_Reno__front.jpg
http://images.automotive.com/cob/factory_automotive/images/Features/auto_shows/2004_CIAS/2005_Suzuki_Reno__rear.jpg
http://www.driving2000.com/Suzuki%20stuff/2005%20reno/06_reno_low.jpg

(those pics are obviously from a car show. mine is identical, except I have much more tasteful 15" wheels on mine.)

Courtesy Suzuki in North Huntingdon. I’m getting a phenominal deal, a 7 year/100k mile powertrain warranty, and the dealership is one of the best I’ve ever dealt with. It’s not a terribly quick car, but I’d peg it as being as quick as, if not slightly quicker, than a new Civic EX, for thousands less (and I get a hatch, which Honda seems to have abandoned).

i was going to say,u can only get a metro if ur a lease co.!:smiley:

I feel like that too sometimes…

A New Shelby GT500 would be on top of my list.

God no!!!

as the owner of a suzuki PM me for nightmare details!!!

My Suzuki is just a Suzuki in name only. It’s sold as the Chevy Lacetti in Europe, the Buick Excelle in China, the Daewoo Lacetti in Asia, and the Chevy Optra in Canada. It’s a Holden 2.0 in a GM/Daewoo platform. The Reno + Forenza have nothing to do with the Aerio/Vitara/XL7.

It’s only sold as a Suzuki in this country, I guess because there isn’t really a place for it between the Aveo + Cobalt.

And post the nightmare details.

:greddy:

doesn’t matter… it’s a pos, all new suzuki’s are. the inside fit and finish sucks balls, after about a month there will be buzzing and rattling from the dash and doors… and should you want to exercise that ‘great warranty’ you’ll have to take your case to the atty general b4 they actually honor their warranty… and when they do that, they only fix the mechanical parts and not the ruined fender from the whole damn front end diving down from a faulty control arm. they are fucking junk and you’ve been warned. they’re fucking garbage, i’d rather own a kia or even a sunfire :greddy:

Dude… did you see the deals I posted on Saab 92x?

If you get a Linear (non-turbo) stick you can get one around 16k. Still a compact wagon, but way nicer.

-TJ

I was looking at those saabs… they are decent looking rides…

wow, dude… you certainly love yourself some fruity ass cars

i bought it.

i love it.

all i want is a short shifter.

yeah you have had some problems, but knock on wood heather hasn’t had any except a cracked fog light…
and she beats the hell outta that car.

i like the forenza & the aerio better then the reno…but i’m not anti it.

they are jokes of cars. the shitty interior bothers me alot, the buzzing and rattling. the fact that if you want new brakes or an air filter you have to order it bc no store carries the parts, and the absolute lack of customer service or backing of the warranty. f them, this is my last suzuki ever, and i’m now conscious that GM is involved, but not anti GM.