anyone miss ECW

i got started watching that stuff buzzed on Saturdays… barbed wire matches, pane glass window matches, a nightly jump off of the balcony thru a table… since it folded i’ve watch about 2 hours of wrestling over teh last 3 years… aw, some will never know the simple pleasures of an angry black rapper/wrestler hitting an arabian with a barbed wire bat ona saturday nite :frowning:

i miss it …it seems like wretling is on a big downward slide for the last few years…i rarely watch it and when i do there are 10 different guys there…ps it is a shame bob holly died …why did vince have to buy all the wretling leagues now wwe sucks

no

Originally posted by slowcamaro
ps it is a shame bob holly died

when did bob holly die, and what from?? i saw him wrestle a few weeks ago…

wow… bob holly died… maybe i would feel bad if he wasn’t such a dick

ecw reminds me of high school. and getting drunk saturday nights. and watching ecw. cause there was NOTHING better on.

wrestling is still on :eek: :eek:
damn i haven’t watched that stuff in a good 5 years +

WWE

nope

ECW was the shit…i cant still remember Joey Styles going " oh my god! where did he get a cheese grater!!!"

there is a new wrestling league with some old ecw heads in it touring locally…its actually pretty entertaining its www.iwcwrestling.com

icw has a sjow in johnstown on the 12th, and aliquipa on the 20th…mayeb we should go to one? make it a pittspeed meet.

Originally posted by getatme11
when did bob holly die, and what from?? i saw him wrestle a few weeks ago…

he drowned in his own puke