anyone on here a dealer service guy/tech for ford/jag?

if so i need your help. i have to get some seriously heavily detailed information on jaguar and focus subframes and the jag drivetrain for my project. if anyone can help me out we can work out some type of favor return/commision

thanks

post on blueovalnews.com

You’ll get way better info than some muck tech guessing based on doing two oil changes in a stype.

^ sweet thanks alot. ill give it a go

blueovalnews has a bunch of ford enginers on it so they might help.

yup, i posted on there lol…the first guy to reply referred me to my own threads on FocalJet and FocusFanatics where i was outlining all the info i had come to understand on the project lol.

What kind of info you need? I have access to ford and gm tech sites, along with the same sites dealerships use daily…

i need the dimensions/diagrams for jaguar x-type subframes, suspension, and drivetrain. and the dimensions/diagrams for the ford focus subframes and suspension.
i also need the steering system diagrams/dimensions for both cars.

^^^ enough measurements to properly locate all suspension & driveline bolt holes in a cad program, so we can then figure oput exactly where a one off cradle would have be able to bolt to the stock focus floor pan

which is why nick wants access to the car, not just a site w/ info, or to talk to someone that knows the cars … he wants to get under one and spend a good while measuring stuff

^ exactly. i want to spend all my free time this summer designing and perfecting this, so i can market a kit when im done, and hopefully hit up AWDrifter to make my parts once i design them in CAD. also, if anyone OWNES a jag x-type, i would love a chance to put one in the air and just check it out.

im just gonna bump this up again for shits and giggles. this is starting to morph into a full on swap including the v6 and twin charging it. i just have to locate a donor jag. thats gonna take forever to find something under $10k

sorry nick but sounds like a dumb project

where’s that picard pic

dude, you’re gonna be fighting bums in the pizza hut dumpster for food in a few months at this rate