mk4 jetta part out

99.5 Jetta GL

2.0L AEG with 5 speed.

block is shot (unless you want to weld the ear back on for the pass. side motor mount bracket)

head has 2 bent valves. everything else is fine in the motor.

tranny is in working condition.

manual windows, manual seats, black interior with custom headliner/pillars/rear parcel tray.

GTI front end with Retrofitted headlights that could use to final touches.

Will work with you on prices. need to make room for a new toy

bump:dunno

pm’d

pmd

Happen to know if the front end would fit a 03’ golf? My brother needs a hood, front bumper, and pass fender.

yes it will fit. (the front end came off a 04 gti)…

Pm me what you would want for the following and I will let him know.

Hood, front bumper cover, passenger fender

pm’s replied

bump

If you let me know what the code is on the transmission I will give you $150 for it, if its the code I am looking for.

couldnt find the stamp on the tranny for the code, but according to langan (called up and gave them my vin) and the code is: CZM

The code is usually burried in gunk might be hard to see the one on the outside, but the on inside the bellhousing is easy to spot… but you gotta pull the tans to see that. so prolly not worth your time to find out its not the one I want… not that you cant sell that box easy on vortex or maybe rofl… its up to you.

I dont really trust Langan, but if thats what they say it is, its not the one I want. And BTW that code is supposed to come in the beetles only (from my sources) even though the ratios are the same as most of the other 2.0’s.

The one i am looking for is an EBJ or EGR. Thanks for callin though.

well this weekend. i planned on pulling the bottom end and trans out. so i will let you know when its out for sure.

Do you have the seatbelt fasteners … i donno what the proper name is for them but its the part connected to the seat that the seatbelt connects to? If so , what color is it? I have an airbag fault and I think that might be it. Ill have to vag it to find out for sure but as soon as i do , i might be in the market for that part.

like the “female part?”

i have everything in the interior still

that would be super! Thanks man. I am crossing my fingers that the code they gave you isnt right. :slight_smile:

color?

black

good deal , if thats my problem … ill get ahold of you for sure. Till then , good luck with the sale of everything else!

Glove box and color?