Anyone on here play Dark Age Of Camelot?

since there is a bunch of you playing WOW :tdown: anyone here play daoc?

I play a bunch…have toons on a few servers

main server being lamorak at the moment

Erlovan, Bard of the Unemployed :slight_smile:

some emo kid once told me that game was ruined by all the expansion packs and new frontiers or some weird shit like that :gotme:

no way…I started playing about 4 months ago, a buddy of mine got me into it. Now most of my nights are spent on daoc

best game ever

the expansion that he talks about is TOA wich would take you months to get the items you need…BUT mythic came out with 3 new servers…all on a new server type. The new type has TOA disabled, so the grind is not half as bad to get the items you need to be competitive in RVR(PVP)

any other questions?

you shouldgive it a try :slight_smile:

:lol:

go on aim fagmo

diaf emo aidsex

anyways, on topic, i played it before when it first came out and for some ungodly reason i decided to waste my life away on that game :bloated:

honestly it was fun for a while but then the lack of interaction with the female sex ultimately dictated my quitting of the game :stuck_out_tongue:

ebayed my character for 750 dollars.

then one day went to check and see if the idiot changed the PW and he never did… so i stole it back

then i almost got sued, because he was an attorney in san jose :lol:

hahah…if you still had the secret word…ur fine…mythic will change it all for you and there’s nothing he can do…

you should get back into it…the new servers are pretty good