Anyone play WarCrack..oh i mean craft

Hey guys - i used to play WoW when it first came out, didnt get very far, Lvl…20-something. Anyways, i never had time to play really. Now Im off of school for a while. working part time. I figure work+shitty weather (cant ride my bike), +gym is about an hour a day…so…besides band and most of my friends inability to do mcuh over teh weekend cause of work and school, ive got some time, and i jsut picked up a veery nice computer, mostly overkill, but ill be doin alot of video editing and audio recording…

SOOOO ON TO MY QUESTION!

is it too late to get back into WoW? its been out what, over a year, i dont know anyone that plays. I was a…elven rogue…and yea, lol im a total noob. Is it too late to jump back in?

never too late.

Don’t do it tho

I play WarCraft… WarCraft III that is. :lol:

And yes, World of WarCrack is a great evil so I hear.

Is there truth to people hitting level 60 and running out of shit to do?

yes…a buddy of mine hit lvl 60, he’s bored out of his mind now

he will be coming back to DAOC cause the pvp is the best there is so far

it is crack…dont do it, for the love of all that is human, dont do it!

CoV is my flavor of the month… and next month.

i’ve got a 60 and there’s still plenty to do along with all the other characters i have that are not 60 yet. An expansion pack is planned to be released this spring which will add an entirely new continent.

jack, whats COV?
And for now…too late guys…i jsut finished installing it. I dont even remember what server my chars. are on. lol lvl 30 rogue and a lvl 15 hunter…yey…=P

In before Raven says FFXI > WoW

A lot of the people that play on here are on Shattered Hand. I play horde on Detheroc. If you start a character on there I can help you out, I am very active on it.

awesome=P
Is it PVP? also, can i tranfser chars from server to server? i dont remeber what one i as on, i havent played it yet, bot i think itwas moonright or moon something…

City Of Villains

City of Villans any good?

I picked up a copy of it and also matrix online when media play was in its final days…$7 for both of them lol.I think i’ll give it a try.

The list of realms shows whether they are normal or pvp and should even show where you had your old characters. I always play PvP.

itc pretty sweet

I have 5 60’s, yea i was that addicted…

my buddy plays 8 hours a day… i have no idea how many lvl 60’s he has… but i guess he sells them on ebay

day of defeat source good game

<— Hakkar, US, PVP, Horde

“Hiyaboosta” 70 UD Rogue

HOLLA @ ME

altho most people I know who are on here that play(ed) are gayliance