Time to break-up with the lady and quit my job

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/splash-wrathdate.htm

This is gonna get ugly.

wat?

World of Warcraft expansion pack. Another 10 levels and stuffs. My life = over.

<nerd>No kidding. Time to get my ass in gear and get my 62 to 70 pronto to match my other 70s. And get a few other toons up to 55 at least if I want a shot at switching to a Death Knight </nerd>

ooooooh you huge fucking nerds… I envy you so much you don’t even know.

yea im workin on my 57 mage to get to 70 for the new expansion…

What server do you guys play on? Horde or Alliance?

^ahahahahahaha before the wife takes the computer away/keyboard and mouse. lol

I have dodged that bullet many times…it’s all about using the right words.

ummm, the only reason they put out a release date for the new xpac for WOW, is because WAR was released this week, they dont want to loose everyone to a better game now lol

switch to war, life is good…

wow is gay

Dear GOD tell me your not talking about War Hammer…that game blows

are you kidding me? wow’s pvp is HORRIBLE compared to WAR

oh thats right, you are a pve whore :stuck_out_tongue: haha

Any APE with half a brain could run around smashing on other people with a stick…you prove that much to be true. PvE is redic. hard when you have 25 people working in sync to bring a boss down.

25 people to bring down a AI character…yea same thing every time for the most part…

6 people fighting against coutless REAL people where you dont know what is gonna happen next…much harder

smashing people with a stick? have you ever played a real PVP geared game? and wow doesn’t count, ask anyone that has played any real pvp game for any amount of time…pvp was an afterthought for wow

if you think PVE is hard, your right, stay with wow, you’d prolly get rolled coutless times in war pvp and give up anyway lol

i have never played

I play lots of PvE games. I did the Beta for War Hammer, It’s gonna be as successful as Age of Conan, in that it will flop harder and probably faster. Just another wanna-be game. And your saying that WoW dropped its Xpansion so it didnt lose customers??? War Hammer dropped half of its content to be out b4 the new WoW expansion…That is going to be it’s own demise.

there are a lot of lvl 70 undead warlock virgin elves in this thread.

EDIT: please don’t take that as condescending. i’ll be quitting my job and breaking up with the gf i don’t have when fable 2 drops.

25 people to bring down a AI character…yea same thing every time for the most part…

And anyone who has seen end game content can tell you that the bosses are not the same, not scripted, and harder than hell. In 75% of the boss fights if you lose one person its game over.

And I just realized how much of a nerd FGGT I look like right now so im gonna go away…

:picard:

$100 says its a ton more successful than AOC was, but i predict a lot of the wow players will get fed up with it(well the wow players that didn’t come from daoc) mythic has the best way of doing pvp games, better than any other that have came before them.

i bet you had a hard time in pvp in WAR? amirite?

most of the wow people do have problems with REAL pvp, wow is too slow and laid back for the type of pvp you’ll have to do in WAR

and as far as paying monthly for a pve game, well thats just plain stupid…might as well just play one of the finaly fantasy games lol