Time to break-up with the lady and quit my job

how about a life away from video games? thats a thought

the video games are to escape from life, i have enough life thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

I am gonna look for girls on World of Warcraft

Oh Hi! I’m CB, I’m a girl on WoW. BFF forever?!!!1!? Can I have some free items, and gold and stuff and I’ll pretend to be your girlfriend online! tee hee!

Yep… smart idea…

You Shall Burn In Hell For Uttering Such Words!!!

…

or something really really bad…

70 druid, horde dalvengyr. looking for a place to re-roll a pally tank.

/runsawayfromthelight

http://www.realnets.com/jye/southpark_wow2.jpg

Where is Everquest these days? people still playing that too or is WoW and WAR just goning to further overshadow that game?

God I wish I had the time to get into WoW again.

new eq2 expansion comming out in nov…

That is what comes to mind when WoW is mentioned :biglaugh:

im horde on medivh. i dont really play that much anymore, then again, its still decent out, but working 60hrs a week > all

I can’t fucking believe people over 14 years old still play this game…

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAh
HAAHha
HAHAHAhAhAhahaHhaAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

thank you, I needed that this morning

im glad to say i have no idea what any of this shit means. i read wow and thought, WHIP OUT WEDNESDAY!!! WHOOOOOO! then my mental images were crushed by the fat man behind the computer, operating on 45 cans of red bull.

^ its “wack off wednesday”

well at least on entensity

on O&E a couple years ago they started it, everytime you see one of those stickers, girls are supposed to whip em out. :tup: iv provoked it a few times riding with my friends.

love it when ppl say this shit. get a life.

Must suck to be over the age of 14 and not be able to afford $15/month

:ham:

yep, your a douche nozzle.

lolz i bangs more gurlz then u do and play w0wz all dey brah.

I have a 49 Tauren hunter on Arthas, Let’s all re-roll NYSpeed guild holla.

edit: WAR = BAD. I personally love WoW PVP, I’m sure it could be alot better but it is still enjoyable.

lol same here, and i have 2 70s and a 3rd comming soon lol

70 priest in kara t4 gear my rogue, and my warlock which im having a blast with. im on medivh all HORDE

I played a BG with a 49 Ally Warrior from Medivh he was even twinked out and I kept rolling him :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If anyone else plays post up what realm and charc(s)!! I know no-one on my server I just started playing and picked Arthas b/c it was the first EST timezone/pvp server I found

I have a Level 70 Dwarf Hunter in all BT/MH gear. Moving in on Illidan, cant wait!