Anyone on LinkedIn?

That was towards bings point accidental double quote

I just got a notification from LinkedIn and it didn’t include a giant novelty check for $100k…very disappointing…

x2, at the end of every year I lose about 40% to taxes.

What is 100k worth in Canada?

i dunno but anyone with a brain who can hustle pulls $100k up here… you have to if you want to be able to afford the gas and buying a home.

in alberta you make $100k without much of a brain and working 9-5 only.

bodyshop managers pulls well above this if you’re good.

servers in toronto pull more than this (pre-tax equivalent) factoring tips

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/famil108a-eng.htm

Hmm guess its close

yeha you cant count atlantic canada or northern Ontario… i had some guys up in timmins this year and every business we interacted with begged us to buy them.

I don’t have a linkedin.

I think I will create one.

I wonder if that study will attract more under $100k people to sign up, or attract more over $100k people to sign up.

It worked for http://www.theladders.com/

Hey I’m on there. I’m in the “well below” 100k category

You must be using it wrong. Have you tried a hammer?

Come test pens?

Just came in from LinkedIn lol

Hi Justin,

I wanted to check in with you and perhaps do some networking. Our San Jose CA client has immediate needs for experienced Penetration Testers. This position is 50% work remote and 50% regional travel. This a great opportunity to learn from a very well known Manager in the Pen Test Community. Compensation is base salary plus billable hour commission in the 100-130k range. Please let me know if you or someone in your network may be interested, as I am offering a $250 referral fee. I attached the detailed description for review.

Highest Regards,

^How I can Do?

San Jose is expensive so that isn’t really that much. Also is that a direct hire or contractor status? People making 80-100k without being fully employed find that it sucks.

It’s direct hire AND its work anywhere in the US they will fly you out once a month :lol:

Someone I know is interviewing for it today.