Anyone Play Live For Speed?

Who in here plays live for speed?

If theres a couple guys i say we should organize some races or something it would be more fun than racing the guys online. I know max plays it, we have had a few races; anyone else?

sasha will own you all

and ill be a close 2nd

Link to game and system requirements?

if theres enough interest i can host the full version of this for some people to download

tell ya what, if 10 people commit to download it i’ll go through the effort :smiley: … assuming i can find it.

i got it, i play it

ill play it hoook it up smooove brova

I used to play it a while ago, then got bored of it and quit. But i’d be in for sure for some organized races :slight_smile:

www.liveforspeed.net you can get the demo there and, later, pay for an upgrade if you feel it’s worth it…

i only have the demo for the current version…

the full game i have is an older version (pirated), not compatible with the latest one

I’m Up for it.

I used to be one of the first testers of this game back in the day, the early 0.0x versions whatever they were i don’t even remmeber now. The game made a looooong ways since. AWESOME sim, but can’t replace real life unfortunately.

The full version can be downloaded from the official site, it’s just that you need a key to activate it.

Be fair and buy the game, it’s frickin dirt cheap, cmon i know son240sx guys are cheap asses but this is like ultra cheap asses, these guys are a small team, not a big game company, they put alot of effort on their own and really listen to the community (or at least used to when I was there)… www.liveforspeed.net im gona check it out right now…

I used to be quite good at it, with mouse and wheel/pedals hehe… I haven’t seen any other sim have mouse support like lfs does… totally cool.

The whole point of the game is just lapping and who can set the best records and create the best setups (suspension tuning for each track). Other than that people have created fun things within the game beyond the game, such as, you guessed it… drifting… and wanabe initial d lfs teams.

Totally awesome game, and totally recommended… it’s just too bad they haven’t released S3 yet.

i have S2 it was like $55 bucks or something. its pretty cheap. Im not that great at the game i play it every now and then for a little bit of fun im sure sasha and mike will kick my ass but im up for it lol!!!

Lets see whos in and whether u have the demo or the full version S2 or S1. This way we can choose wich cars to drive, personally i like F1, FXR and the GTR classes

Rob- S2

I have the same versions as Mike. I roll with a madcatz x-box like controller…

I doubt I’ll have time to play but will try to make it when somethings scheduled.

Ill also definetly give it a thump, Gonna need to buy a new wheel :slight_smile:

I’ve got S2

I used to play it.

I’d be down for some races.

i had live for speed i also have alottt of drift setups. but i dont have the fulll s2 version. u can run it on a crappy comp also…

i have never got to play any track accept the demo one tho :frowning:

id like to have a good battle with someone . i gotto play more now tho im lil rusty :stuck_out_tongue:

anways lets have a son drift event on lfs :):slight_smile:

1- Rob S2
2- Rich Demo
3- Mike Demo
4- Max S2
5- Konvokiller Demo

Damn everyones got the demo lol…drift events would be fun, personally im not a huge fan of drifting in general so i like to race more…but if its drift u want bring it haha

set up a demo game if you want… anyone with a decently quick connection can host

ill pwn you all (maybe)

hey it’d be nice if we do a son240 meet up in the game and run a few games. The xr turbo or whatever (i forget the name now its been long time since i played it) is almost like an s13, but its actually based off of a mitsubishi starion turbo

i got s2