Anyone play Street fighter or MK3 on xbox live?

I’ll challenge anyone locally at either of these two games. I play them both on xbox live via the xbox 360. I want to play some locals :slight_smile:

–mark

Homo. I watched you suck majorly that one day. Get on Rainbow 6 and then we can talk, when you pwn me on your first time playing haha

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:2,topic:25080"”]

Homo. I watched you suck majorly that one day. Get on Rainbow 6 and then we can talk, when you pwn me on your first time playing haha

[/quote]

hah, the only games I play well are fighters. The day you can do juggle combo’s in rainbow 6, i’m in :stuck_out_tongue:

–mark

What about Tony Hawk, I used to be killer at getting multimillion point combos.

Focus here, we’ll talk other games in other threads.

No one around here plays either of these games. How sad :frowning:

[quote=“neonglh,post:3,topic:25080"”]

hah, the only games I play well are fighters. The day you can do juggle combo’s in rainbow 6, i’m in :stuck_out_tongue:

–mark

[/quote]

i’ll battle you in any fighter, but expect to feel your worst defeat ever in:

marvel vs capcom 2
3rd strike
kof2003

…tekken.

:tup:

i might buy hyperfighter for the hell of it… if i do i’ll hit you up

Mark I play street figter randomly

I play fighters occasionally but not on the xobx:(

[quote=“neonglh,post:5,topic:25080"”]

Focus here, we’ll talk other games in other threads.

No one around here plays either of these games. How sad :frowning:

[/quote]

I play them, but I don’t play them on consoles with gay thumbpads…

I’m a big marvel vs capcom fan, used to combo the shit out of people, megaman for the win…

[quote=“sureshot!,post:6,topic:25080"”]

i’ll battle you in any fighter, but expect to feel your worst defeat ever in:

marvel vs capcom 2
3rd strike
kof2003

…tekken.

:tup:

i might buy hyperfighter for the hell of it… if i do i’ll hit you up

[/quote]

Lets play first, before we talk trash :stuck_out_tongue: Last time I played someone who “never lost before”, I ended up perfecting them them the second round. Not saying that will happen here, but lets let time tell :slight_smile:

I like Marvel vs. capcom, we play that on a daily basis, so i’ll play you in that one. I love third strike. I never played King of fighters, so i’ll have to pass there, but Tekken, i’ll bet money :smiley:

Oh, and just incase anyone here plays smash brothers… i’ve played once or twice… snky

And yes, I always have megaman on my team. He’s so small, he can avoid many attacks, and his power move is a great tie in with others!

And Thom, next time you are up here, lets get together and play some. If you have an xbox 360, i’m on all the time, just let me know.

–mark

[quote=“neurokinetik,post:9,topic:25080"”]

I play them, but I don’t play them on consoles with gay thumbpads…

[/quote]

Buy an arcade joystick adapter. They make them for every system. Otherwise, if you are ever in an arcade up here in rochester, I’ll play ya. But the purpose of this thread was mainly a callout on xbox live, via the xbox 360 games that I play daily.

–mark

[quote=“neonglh,post:11,topic:25080"”]

but Tekken, i’ll bet money :smiley:

[/quote]

lets just cut to the chase

when do you want to play? i’ll play anything from TTT and up

we can bet money if you’d like

edit: all in good fun of course, but if you really wanted to play tekken for money, i will

There is no chase to cut, of course I’ll play for money. If you’re ever up this way, get ahold of me. I’m in rochester.

But we digress, my original intension of this post was to get some people to play xbox live with, with the two games I play often :slight_smile:

–mark

i’m playing SF2 right now :stuck_out_tongue: so log in if you want some! although this xbox controller is wack, hah

Nice! I’m watching 24 now, but i’ll be on after. My gamertag is actually my roommates: deusexmachinas

I am on live all the time, and I am drunk and this took way to long to type