anyone remember the evo/mirage around here?

wasn’t there someone local doing an evo conversion to a mirage? last year? does anyone still talk to him? did he end up finishing it or no?

i remember hearing that all the body work was done… but not the drivetrain (big surprise there)

Hmm for some reason im recalling seeing him on the road the other day. Either it was that or I saw a mirage and thought itd be pretty cool to just put a dsm motor and drivetrain in one. Either it was those 2 or it was the poop in the toilet after I took a poop. I cant remember.

late last summer i saw a mirage that looked all done up like an older evo…looked pretty cool and close enough to a real one actually

wow if there was ever a reason to ban some1 based on one post here it is…

and just so im not creating another useless post

i tried searching UBRF to see if he is on there but i couldnt find his user name? anybody remember it?

i thought it was evilevo or somthing?

nah evilevo was an evo…

I know who you’re talking about - the last time I spoke with him he was still getting body work done and working at Gallians @ the Galleria Mall. I haven’t seen him since.

And it was something like evilevo.

yea it was evilevo haha… ok my ADD has prevented me from doing my project long enough

his screenname is eivlevo

E I V L … its spelled “wrong” in his screenname

hasnt logged onto ubrf since middle of 04 …

and whatever the current engine is, its turbocharged …

well someone needs to get him on here cause i’m curious how it turned out :stuck_out_tongue:

i just talked to him, told him to sign up … still has the car, its currently NA 4g63

hes in ND for school …

cool, hopefully he’ll chime in on this thread then

I saw a video of one on the internetz and it was crazy fast. :tup: to being different.

^^^ well dont confuse eivleve with lilevo … 2 different cars …

just sayin …

lol, havent heard daves name around in a while

his name was eivlevo because he was doing an evo IV conversion, but ended up getting a huge hookup on an authentic evo V gsr kit, so he went that route instead. his motor was a 4g93, which he did turbo, but someone stole his safc and other goodies from galleria. couldnt control the turbo so he took it off the road. hes in NC (not ND) and he blew the motor the other day :sad: mitsu is putting another motor in, but i know its not the same one he had in there before. last i talked to him, he was bummed out b/c the motor was less power, and he doesnt want to go with a 4g63 b/c all the parts he had were for his 4g93…and the towing company broke his front bumper towing it :gay:

oh, and the car was a 97 mirage…fully converted to an Evo V GSR :slight_smile: