local 600+hp built evo?

so wheres this be all end all of built evos ive been hearing so much about?:skunk:

i know cory and chris and joe were telling me about it the night he got it, yet i still havent seen pics or vids of it.

so where is it?:confused:

there are probably 4-5 wny evos with 600+

jake is in the middle of moving currently. Heā€™s moving to PA, but Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be up here often with it.

so are there any fast evoā€™s in WNY?

oh and 600hp flywheel or tires?

because 600hp flywheel through an evo would be all of what?
450hp.

mike. hes in rochester. hes real fast.

Go suck him off some more :gay3:

There are multiple fast ones.

mike has an AMS with a built motor 750whp?
this kid brandon has another AMS I think, 650whp I think he told me, the car is for sale right now.
emery must have like ~600whp on stock block

and this is just off the top of my head in rochester.

Actually the fastest evo Iā€™ve seen recently had FTD at auto-x. He ran in AS. ā€¦ number was 1 iirc. Besides slicks, he was as stock as they come. Iā€™m pretty sure he could run circles around the other evo drivers :slight_smile:

the thing that gets me is that none of the really high powered one even use them at places like the glen outside of maybe sam.

so youā€™ve got they money for 600whp and obviously more to track itā€¦ yet you have no interest in using it for anything beyond a dyno or 1/4???

The only 600+ one I know of personally is mikes, @ 704 or whatever it dynoed. I think emery was 550 on his old build, something like that.

As for are there any fast ones, they both went 10ā€™s. A bunch are going 11ā€™s. None in the 9ā€™s locally that I know of yet.

ā€“mark

Kind of a shame IMOā€¦

But itā€™s their car, and their money.

Most of em wonā€™t even take it to the 1/4 mile track.

Heā€™s talking about Jakeā€™s Evo, not the Rochester guys. Donā€™t hold your breath for vidsā€¦heā€™s not a kid street racer. :wink:

why go to the 1/4 mile to see how slow your huge pile of Illnevergetthemoneyiinvestedbackandimdissappointedwithmytime.

correction, the kid from rochester had daddy buy him the car and the buildā€¦its real easy to get your dad to buy you a $40K plus build+ the cost of the car when the old man drives a fuckin Z06

ā€¦but guys like psphinx who did it all themselves and didnt need mommy and daddy to pay for stuff deserve the :tup:

im not hating because mom and dad didnt buy me shit like that, its just pathetic that to buy your sons love you justify it by spending obscene amounts of money on an engine build for himā€¦buying your son a car is one thing, but to spend an additional 30-40K more for mods is re-fucking-donkulous!

Sofa king wat?

Youā€™d do the same if you could. I meanā€¦ you took out a loan on a 10 yr old 12 second car.

:gotme:

Ok, how about: ā€œBut itā€™s their car, and their resources.ā€

exactly, i took a loan out, without help from the parentsā€¦i also bought a brand new speed6 on my own without my parents help so i dont wanna hear that im a moron for taking a loan out on a 10 year old car, im not the only one thats done itā€¦its either here nor there, i bought a good project car thats already gonna beat 70% of the peoples cars on this board at the trackā€¦and with some more work itā€™ll be a monster

and yes it should have been ā€œtheir parents car, and their resourcesā€

what does that teach the kid though? oh well if i break something mom n dad will bail me out againā€¦its teaching them that they dont have to be responsible for their shitā€¦

if i said hey ill give you a car, pay for everything and you can kick the shit out of it for free and if something breaks dont worry about it, its only moneyā€¦what lesson would you learn from that?

Thats the only thing that matters. Itā€™s neither here nor there.

they have the car.
they drive the car.
the car is faster then Joe Schmoeā€™s.

Thatā€™s all that matters.

This isnā€™t a discussion about fiscal responsibility or parenting tips, but haters always gotta hate.

jakes is 670awhp btwā€¦not flywheelā€¦

the ā€œneither here nor thereā€ comment was in regards to your personal stab at me taking out a loan on the 10 year old carā€¦it had nothing to do with fiscal responsibility or parenting skillsā€¦i was simply stating that the kids that just get whatever they want tend to be less responsible for their shit, thats allā€¦everyones saying ā€œthe kid in rochester is so fast blah blah blah i hang on his nutsā€ right, he is fast, but he didnt buy the parts or the carā€¦heā€™s merely the driver of the car not the ownerā€¦call me a hater but i was simply pointing out that most kids that get everything they want arent responsible for their shit, plain and simpleā€¦

im finished here this isnt worth my timeā€¦

out