local 600+hp built evo?

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT THE CAR DOES ON THE TRACK?

blah the kid walks around like his shit doesnt stink…hes kind of a d-bag…we listened to him talk about his car at NYI the one day…its easy to brag about what you have when you dont have to pay for it…my kids arent gonna get shit from me til im dead!

lol, word. I’m gonna inherit whats left of my mother’s mortgage when she kicks. Thats about all I’ve got to look fwd to. :redface:

:banghead: whatever lol i dont even know why people bother anymore its kind of sad now that i take a step back and look at it…and the post above from nivek was in regards to the evo kid from rochester…i too had to listen to him talk about his car

but yeah from the sounds of it jakes car is gonna be pretty nasty once the tranny issue is resolved, and by tranny issue i mean the 6 spd thats in it lol

Has it become common for high powered Evos to get fast? IOW: Go automatic?

i wonder how a beefed up auto would be in something that high powered??? the true question is there anything that can be put into the evo that’ll take the power in an auto? mainly for drag racing, we all know how the automagic F-bods do at the track compared to the 6 spds.

:lol:

Here are some vids of Evo mikes car on c-16

http://thumbs.streetfire.net/fe93c78d-ad5b-40ca-9dea-9a8f0109db88.jpgSTM Evo vs AMS Evo vs Twin Turbo 350Z

And one with the turbo GTO

http://thumbs.streetfire.net/6064e9fe-aa22-4c67-a1ea-9a8e014b2996.jpgSTM Evo vs AMS Evo vs Turbo GTO

-EM

how are the new paddle shifts for the evo x’s supposed to be? reliability wise when you add a shit ton of power to them…

if someone wants to only drag race their car then auto is where its at…and your gonna have the haters saying “but its an evo, they’re made to be stick” yea well for people that only wanna take it to the track and beat the ever loving shit out if it, they’re gonna tell u to eat shit

Wow you guys are talking about crazy power.

600whp, damn…i’d be happy to find an 8 or 9 with half that much

Of course I have to pay for it myself, poor parents ftl…

damn emery ur car hauls major ass:fry:

paddle shifters aren’t out for the evo X yet
they are only coming on the MR edition which isn’t coming out for a while
it is expected in september ish
i hear they are really weak for modding though
but word on the street it they are having big issues with the transmission and paddle shifters
and rumor is they might make the MR a 6sp instead of automatic

My parents bought me everything, I don’t even work. Got to love the trust fund…

I wish my parents bought me a delorean. :roll2:

:word:

Oh wait… were you kidding?.. So was I.

Good vids, fawk me runnin’ :tup:

Guess I should spend some more time at WNY autocrosses. :wave: