Anyone running NA with either CA or an SR

I have been looking at a new DD and was torn between an E46 3 series, and an Acura TL. Do to me not at all finding a decent 5spd 3 series that has no evidence of previous collision, or has rust (1999-2001) :roll2: on it, I have chosen the TL for the time being.

I have been a dedicated honda person forever. Which persuades my decision a tiny bit. I located what seems to be a solid deal on a 2001 Acura TL with NAV. It has 80K miles and is at Abbott Motors in Lackawana. I would love to look at this, but I live in Penfield, suberb of Rochester, and with limited time on my hands, can’t spare to drive there and back especially if I am gonna be disappointed with Dings, Dents, mismatched paint, sanding marks visible through the clear coat, and body lines that just don’t appear original, etc.

So for the favor. If anyone lives near there, and has nothing to do, if you could just look the car over. Let me know if it is worth driving out there for. The stock number is 4315. I in no means would want anyone to go out of there way at all to do this, that would make me feel horrible. But if you live say right around the corner and are bored, I would really appreciate it.

Things I would like to know are imperfections. If you had a camera and could take pictures that would be sweet too (I realize I am streching this favor out pretty far, sorry)

Thanks GUYS It is a 2001 Acura TL Silver with Black Leather with NAV #4315

Tony