Anyone seen the Aston Martin DB9 rolling around?

Ohh so hottt saw it downtown on jasper ave. its black, has some sexy 19’s on it. this car was amazing i took a pic with my phone but i dont know how to post it, i will keep trying. anoyne else seen it? middle aged guy driving it with hot ass wife.
"all aluminium 6.0-litre V12. It produces 335 kW (450 bhp) and 570 Nm (420 lb ft) of torque. That results in a power to weight ratio of 194 kW/tonne (263 bhp/tonne) - one of the highest figures in its class.

Performance is enormous, yet usable. Top speed is 300 km/h (186 mph) and acceleration sees 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in 4.9 seconds (add two tenths of a second for the automatic). "

yumm and for a steal of a price of $186,902 can

No I would love to see it. I saw my favorite 88Anniversary RX-7 yesterday, mint, going one way and then going the other way at the same time I saw a mint 87 Lotus Esprit Turbo!! I love this city.

i always see an old school lotus in the west end, its hot, think its a 78 or something i dunno maybe 88 i dont know old lotus’ that well

Yellow fenders aluminum body?

This bad boy?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/sdans1/DSC00525.jpg
It is owned by a prominent heart surgeon in Edmonton.I have worked on this car twice and it is absolutley gorgeous.The exhaust sound is something else too.

Now thats a beast. The only thing I don’t like about it is the license plate at the front.

yah tahts the one, he took off the front lisence plate i belive. whoa thats sweet to work on that car, where do you work? and i think it was black the lotus.

The license plate came with the car.That pic was taken basically right after he recieved the car.The dealership in Vancouver scratched the shit out of the car before delivery and he brought it to us to fix it.I used to work for a detail shop in the city.Now I do a bit of contract work for them when they need it.

That car is a beast, I started it and revved it a bit… such a mean sounding car. I wish I could have driven it a bit :frowning:

The guy that owns it, is a tool. Curb rash on the rims, front spoiler all cracked up from hitting concrete parking stoppers, etc. Forshame.

• Mike

Yeah he had the front spoiler damaged within a few days of owning the car.Such a shame.

yah i can imagine that guy hurtin the car, his wife was pretty hot though, so thats really what counts hot wife and hot car. it is such a pity to see ppl hurt their bimmers around the city(always see them with curb rash, and bumpers dented etc.) but hurting your aston martin!! i mean reallyy come on, a frotn bumper must only cost what 20grand?

@_@ I love the DB9. It’s like a well mannered guy in a suit who’ll punch you in the mouth if you push the right buttons.

B-Wurm :smiley:

It’s a hottie car for sure, there’s a black convertable DB9 at the U of A as well.

I really like the new V8 Vantage, it sounds soooo awesome for a V8.

Where would you go to purchase a AM though? the closest dealership I know of is in Vancouver… I wonder if that’s where he bought it from.

Anglo does the service on them, so I’m assuming you can order one through them and they’ll just source it from the one in Vancouver.

• Mike

I thought that Anglo was only able to do minor service on the car and for everything else it had to be shipped back to Vancity?

2005 Maserati Quattroporte
I just saw one of these in Calgary driving on our shitty snow covered, rock infested salt channels. They have about 500hp in a 4 door sedan :huh

Anglo does the service on them, so I’m assuming you can order one through them and they’ll just source it from the one in Vancouver.

• Mike[/quote]
    Anglo is not listed as a AM dealer. But MCL in vancouver is listed as an aston martin dealer.