Anyone stock Redline fluids locally? Need 2 qts of 75w90 NS by tomorrow. K&S is out.

Need to change the trans oil on this 82 Alfa Spider before I take it to Watkins Glen on Friday for the vintage.

Looking for 2 qts of 75 90ns

k&s can’t get it until Friday, looking to leave first thing friday though.

Anyone stock it? Tried Autopia, they usually have it but are currently out. Village Import also a no.

716-725-5366 if you have some and want to sell me!

Order from summit now. should have it tomorrow

@llink78 unfortunately they won’t overnight, it’s considered a hazardous material

Did they say that? If would of shipped the same Ground method from Ohio as everything else. I work at UPS and they would not of distinguished it as having to take longer than say a headlight. Unless they ship usps they have messed up rules :slight_smile:

@llink yes it said only ground is available because of which. I also called and asked for it to be overnighted, they said the same

Andy Walker said he may have some, checking this evening

searched redlines web site. This place also comes up within 50 miles of buffalo.

[TABLE=“width: 500”]

Mac’s Antique Auto
Distance: 22 Miles

[TR=“bgcolor: #d7d7d7”]

[/TR]

6150 Donner Road
Lockport, NY 14094
(716) 210-1340

[/TABLE]

@llink78 I gave them a call this afternoon as well, couldn’t get through. appreciate the help though

You never next day from summit. Ground is still next day in wny

Thats what i was trying to get at. But its to late now.

You have till nine pm before it will be next day. I just ordered my nitrous purge line last night at nine pm. It was here about
10 am

I ordered my fuel pumps at 7pm Friday night and they came in Saturday morning. Just hurry up and order lol

I MIGHT have 2 quarts at my shop…MIGHT. I could meet you there early tomorrow. No guarantees on quantity / weight. I just know I bought Redline for my tranny last year.

K+S auto on River Road stocks a lot of Redline.

I’ll call emery tomorrow and see if he has any in stock at the shop. He’ll be coming up with the bike dyno anyway so it could be here tomorrow

I may have a spare quart at my shop of either Redline or Amsoil, if I do you can just have it. I will check later tonight when I get there.

Ah, I’d never ordered from Summit so I wasn’t aware. Damn.
@Carnut K&S only has 1 qt, ordered another yesterday but they cant get it til Friday, I’m hoping to leave Friday morning.
@1QIKZ any luck? I could meet wherever please call or text me at 716-725-5366

@GV1390 any luck?

Just had my landlord check in my shop, shot you a text.

Reading fail, sorry Dre.