Anyone Up For A Cruise Saturday?

I was a no show… had to do a last minuite engine swap… I will make it to one of these one of these days!!!

I had fun, I came out for my first time and met a few cool people. :slight_smile:

Yea man was fun. Hope to see whoever went out this time at the May 6th meet!! Hopefully there’s more than just me in the FWD vehicles also :p.

I wasn’t able to debut my noir yet (my 180sx), maybe the NECC meet she’ll make an appearance!

i defenetly had a good time and there wasnt any stupid driving which was also good …mmm except for that guy with the subaru and then the acura looking for the guy on the bicycle and couldnt catch him … lol tooo much

Yeah, I thought that guy in the Acura was looking for a guy on a motorcycle not a pedal bike!

i wish i was there to see the door kicking from the bicycle guy… :lol:

this is what I worry about most with “meets” … hanging out and a nice cruise around town on a sunny/mild day is good . But when people come out and are ripping around or showing off and attracting unwanted attention is a bad thing but is a regular occurance nowdays

this is what I worry about most with “meets” … hanging out and a nice cruise around town on a sunny/mild day is good . But when people come out and are ripping around or showing off and attracting unwanted attention is a bad thing but is a regular occurance nowdays[/quote]

Yes, There was a Beyond.ca meet at chinook mall parkade. Some guy was showing off and ended up nailing a pillar. CARMA is funny.

atleast he didnt hit someone elses car… i would be so pissed

this is what I worry about most with “meets” … hanging out and a nice cruise around town on a sunny/mild day is good . But when people come out and are ripping around or showing off and attracting unwanted attention is a bad thing but is a regular occurance nowdays[/quote]

Yes, There was a Beyond.ca meet at chinook mall parkade. Some guy was showing off and ended up nailing a pillar. CARMA is funny.[/quote]

Ohh is CARMA the car version of Karma?
hahaha I love it