Unofficial afternoon cruise - Friday April 10 2pm

Anyone down for basking in the sunshine this long weekend? I was thinking of an afternoon cruise on Friday, since everyone has probably got it off. Say 2pm meet at Hawrelak Park? The usual spot? And if it is packed, we meet at Emily Murphy park.

Who’s in?

Friday at 2 pm?

is this serisous or a typo?

Why would it be a typo? I’de be down if I get my brakes done

Im in for that 2pm sounds great to me

sorry i just didnt know…that sounded kinda early… i might be a bit late cuz i dont get outta Nait till 225…

but other than that… iam in…

Justin, we can wait for you. I am sure we won’t leave the park until at least 3-330 ish.

I will be there if i dont go out of town for work.

SAWEET! lol

havent been to whorelack for a long time has to be that bbq last year…

What time do most of you work on friday?

SUPER RETARD EDIT!!!

Friday is a stat holiday… now it makes sense…

lowers head in a shameful shameful display…

I wasn’t sure if you where getting it lol

I should be there and hopefully my exhaust will be in and on and Im cheating and taking my pulley in to Aero tommorrow since I am really not in the mood to attempt that install again I lack patients and don’t want to break anything elso on my car. lol

ya i dont even know… especially since i was just talking to someone last night about the easter long weekend… :biggrinjester:

And i agree with your thinking on that one there Steve…

this is awesome… i work thursdsay day, then friday night so this is perfect… ill be there!

btw its suppose to rain friday…

i was going to do a detail on my car today since i think winter is finally over… but not sure now if its going to be dirty on friday/sunday…

News flash son, weather network says +12 and sunny :smiley:

News flash… i just went and washed my car… so it would look all shiny and clean as i wanted to take some pictures… and i got home…still clean…

went in to grab my super cool camera… came out… a #(@)ing bird shit on my car 3 TIMES!!:banghead::cursing:

LOL … birds they do that … cloistered steathily on some near by tree … waiting for a freshly washed car … got to get your kicks where you can!

ROFL, nice!!!

Question for everyone, where would you like to end up after cruising? Do you want to head somewhere for a drink? Some food? Ice Cream? Any suggestions? I am laying out a new cruise route :smiley:

well i have to leave for work around 5-530 depending on where we are…
how about nachos ah julios barios on whyte or something… that way we can sit on the patio if its actually nice

btw just checked the weather again, still says rain you cracker!
but every 3 hrs the weather forecast changes so who knows…
pic from my iphone

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i222/special-k-0/iphone.png

lol cracker,

Um whyte would be a pain to park on.

we can head for nachos somewhere else. Maybe Shank’s? Or another sports bar?