anyone wanna buy this calculator I have laying around

it’s a TI-83 plus from probably 2 years ago. rarely used, never dropped or anything like that, great shape, few wee little scratches, normal stuff, helped me fail calculus. I have the novel that came with it too

50 bucks takes it, honestly it doesn’t matter if I sell it or not but if you wanna see a sweet ass supercharger go on my car then you can be assured that this is helping. :blue:

I also have one that’s broke, you can have that too if you want. I will post pics pending any interest

hahhaha…best post ever as i sit here and try to plug shit into my ti83 for a statistics midterm…that i’m going to fail

ha, i have like 3 ti85’s

i used to type in the example test questions and how to do them in math and during the test go over them and just change numbers

:rofl:

Funny thats how I ended up with an engineering degree…

do they really expect you remember formulas that you ain’t gonna use again in the next 100 years???

Guess they just hand over degrees theses days to anyone huh:bj:

83+ is the best one out there besides a 89 great price here i would if i didnt have one sitting under my desk right now

anyone else wanna buy this, people are flooding me daily with pm’s but I just can’t commit

Ti-89 FTW!!! That fucker got me through college Physics.