anyone wanna earn some extra money...

okay so if anyone wants to earn some extra money part time. im looking for ppl to work morning and nights. mornings would be 11am-5pm and nights would be 5pm-10pm(sun-thurs)/11pm(fri and sat) the work would be counter work. job is located in latham. pm me if your interested and want details.

john we talked before but i have a month break from school and id be interested in picking up a bunch of day shifts

dude im hurtin as well… im available anytime.

ok so i talked with the boss and we need a delivery driver for thus night, and fri all day. i prefer someone who has delivered before but someone who knows the area is a must. also we need some girls to answer the phones. we need phone girls for all hrs! let me know!

or someone who sounds like a girl on the phone ? in that case i know someone on this forum… :stuck_out_tongue:

lol yeah i need a delivery driver also i think i need one mon weds fri morning and sun nights

I can do the driving thurs night and friday… I PM’d you but you never got back to me.

sooo no background/credit check before hiring?

:rofl :crackup

:rofl

I know someone that would be interested possibly. I PM’d you.

Im a girl that would be willing to answer phones…buutt what kinda business is this, that girls have to answer the phone??

It’s Paesan’s Pizza

yeah they dont like guys to answer the phones because they “screw up the orders too much”.

sorry i been working like crazy. i need drivers mon am, fri am, and sun night. if i get a spot open i can keep you in mind.

Oh bullshit, you just need girls to bullshit about when they’re not around. ;p

I would like to work there but I am with pizza hut as a delivery driver…were suppose to be getting a new manager from a different store who everyone says there going to hate and want to quit. If thats the case for me, I will deff apply if you need drivers then. :banana

:lol

Still looking for girls John?? PM/text me :nod