Day Driver @ John and Marys in Hamburg (mon-fri, 11am-5pm)

the day driver just quit. we are looking for someone who has their own reliable car and a clean license. prior experience is preferred, but not necessary. duties other than driving include- stretching za, washing dishes, taking out the garbage ect ect. normal za place work. the pay is minimum wage/ hr on the books, $2.50 charge per delivery + tip. its a pretty sweet gig. apply in person asap before 11 or after 2. DO NOT COME IN DURING LUNCH RUSH (11-2) OMG I’LL KILL YOUR FACE!

if this wasnt in hamburg i would do it

and I would do it if it was after 5, lol.
Have your night driver switch to days, and I’ll do the night? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m the night driver! I have classes during the day. I would totally do it, its a great gig. plus there are a bunch of sexy hs sub girls, pedobear would approve

please delete some of your PM’s i have a question or 2

I know, this is the main reason. lol.
:]

pm’s cleared sry about that guy. there is now an ad on craigslist, I thought there would be a better responce on here and wanted to give it a day or 2 before posting on cl

bump looking again! sadly the sexy sub girls have become scarce, the owner started hiring some really unattractive broads…

usually the day driver will stay through on friday through dinner rush, that is the sweet shift, 11-8 or so, its long you dont have to close and can take tons of fish fries to all of the crazy catholics!!