Hey this guys is hiring to

Hello There,

I got your resume on craigslist.com and i am very much aware that you are i need of a Job, I need a Driver for my Grand Mom, someone who can drive well and have a good characters. She will be in your state and city soon and that is why i have contact you. She will be comin over soon but will get back to you with the specific dates and time. she will be going shopping Twice a week, she will be spending at least 2hours for shopping in a day. Get back to me immediately if you are interested and remember i want a serious and a well behaved Driver.
I have contacted my Grand Mum concerning the pick up and for other purpose which she might need you for, which she told me it’s okay by her,i believe you are fit for this position in as much you will prove yourself a reliable and and good person. I will let you know her arrival date and time but do get it clear that your first payment will have been sent to you before then. I will be offering you $430.00 per week + extra $70.00 for Gas per week. A 2008 Honda Accord car will be provided for you to drive her around so you don’t need to have a car before you take up this job position. Remember that you will make yourself available twice a week to her schedule for 2 hours each day. Also i want you to know that my client who is in US will be sending you a check payment which i want you to know that the remaining funds will be used by Grand Mum for her travel expenses,accommodations and any other expenses(overdraft), kindly get back to me with the following details of yours below.:-

Full Name…
Address(No P O Box)…
City…
State…
Zipcode…Phone Number…
Sex(M/F)…
Age…

Kindly Forward me the this filled details above if you are good with the offer so that the paycheck can be issued out to you as soon as possible and i will appreciate quick response from you.

Thanks and please get back to me asap…

Rick Greg.

[SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]Looks legit, I applied and also gave them my SS# along with bank accoutn info for direct deposit.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

FAILVIS needs a job. Somebody reply with his info.

He would cash it, and when the banks wants all of the money back because there was no money to begin with hed be like fuck you

Or he’d burn the car to the ground

you’d be doing Failvis a favor and helping get out from under his debt.