Hiring, again!

Part Time Driver Position:

We are currently looking for a qualified individual to fill our delivery driver position. We prefer someone with basic computer/IT knowledge but this is not necessary. You must be presentable, clean cut, and responsible. You will be driving our company vehicle.

If you have basic computer/IT knowledge there will be room for advancement as we are stretched about as thin as possible right now before we need to hire someone to complete repairs. We receive roughly 30 computers/week on average for repair so the workload is heavy.

The schedule:

Week 1: Thursday 9AM - 3PM
Week 2: Thursday 9AM - 3PM, Friday 9AM - 5PM, Saturday 7AM - 5PM

You are allowed 1/2 hour paid lunch break and since I know many of you live 30-45 min from this office we will also give you a $10 allowance for travel per week.

If you meet the qualifications and are interested in the position please email or PM your resume with contact information. And we will go from there.

If you have any questions regarding the position please feel free to post here or PM and I will reply ASAP. Thank you.

Adam Valastro
Advanced Tek Solutions
General Partner
518-683-0458
valastroa@advancedtks.com

If you ever need to hire someone for a specific job on a weekend, keep me in mind.

ahh id love to do this man but the thursday wouldent work for me…

anyways Im not sure if I sent you my resume before?

Either way Id love to do that if i could so you can take a look when your hiring for a more perminent position… Im deff looking for another full time/part time job

acctualy you know what im sending you a PM here in a minute

nvm sent you my resume to your email… get back to me

pm sent

Where’s it located

346 Main Street Hudson Falls NY 12839.

About 1 hour North of Albany

im kinda interested…is the thurs fri sat thing the continuous schedule? or is it more of a m-f 9-5 type deal?

i’d be all over this but i’ll be outta here in a month. glad to see the business is doing well, adam