need job...

as the topic states i’m looking for a job, nothing to strenuous, i can’t sit here behind the computer all day… lmk what ya got… 7-10hrs a week of pizza delivery isn’t cutting it… prefrably under the table with decent pay.

Ask for more hours at inferno?

new manager, fucking douch. i hate going in for the 3 days that i do right now and i make 1/2 of what i used to… it sucks really…

Advice: Go out and put in applications at places! :ponder

word !

Qualifications? Education? Experience? Availability?

pm sent

go work at a stealership being a lot hoe… strenuous, sitting behind a computer? yikes. go find a band of gypsies paving driveways, or roofing if you wanna talk hard work… its good pay, but its ahrd work.

i don’t wanna work at a dealership. i hate sitting on the computer… i find my self hitting the refresh buttom all the time :wtf

go work for a paving company, youll make 10 or so an hour under the table, work 12 hours a day, get some sun, and bathe in kerosene to get the tar off you… not bad.

i feel for you man, my hours suck to and I make shit for money, thursday nights, saturday mornings, and all day sunday, for a mere $110 a week :sad I can only afford gas.

i dont work. :nod

It also helps if you have prison tattoos of naked ladies.

and missing toofices or lip cancer

hey hey now beggers cant be choosers !

dude stealership is where its at, you gotta work your way in, but its deff worth it

I would work at a dealership especially since im a killer sales person, but I think im a bit too young looking possibly…

I highly recommend checking capitalareahelpwanted.com daily. They have tons of new listings all the time on there. Careerbuilder.com is another good site. For the most part, jobs listed on Craigslist are scams, so don’t bother. Also, check the paper. Depending on your skills and what you’re looking for, you may want to try a temp/employment agency. Make a resume. Send it out. Follow up.

uhhh what a pain in the ass :stuck_out_tongue:

stay as is bro your better off besides girls digg that

We dig what…unemployed guys? :nono :lol