Looking for a new job

Ok well i have been working with my dad for a while now and he drives me crazy and i dont think im ready to work with him yet. So im just looking for a job now nothing with crazy hours because he will prolly still need me to help him sometimes. but let me know if a place your working is hireing or know somewhere thanks.

Need more info than that. Education, availability, experience, ect.

Well ever since i was 16 i have been working in garages goodyear,pepboys,firestone ect
But i kinda want to get away from that line of work. But i can work whenever really nights morning doesnt matter just dont want alot of hours. im pretty good with doing alot of things even if its lil job’s like dishwasher or landscape.

I love these threads.

Have fun. Job market is SHIT right now. I just found something after a fucking YEAR that was willing to pay more then $9hr for an overnight shift busting your ass

I know i hear you just sometimes people can get you in a place they work.

Yeah, I dont know many people here like a lot of you guys do, so you may have better luck with your contacts. Good luck

Be old fashened. Get your self a wooden milk crate, a bar stool, terry cloth and some shoe polish. Stand outside of the Capital Building and polish up executives shoes. Major bank in that.

This guy looks like he’s lovin his job.

man this is a GREAT post. I would hire you in a second with all the credentials you posted. Has to be the best formatted resume I’ve seen on here.

//\ what he said

“I need a job bc I hate my dad but I can’t work that many hours in case I have to work for my dad”

IDK it depends what field of work I guess, but I don’t think the job market is as bad as people make it out to be.

not to mention, didnt you just sell a 350Z, and now your in a STi? Sounds like you two steps behind someone else we know. lol

dude. go to school if your not already. If you are, complete it. mean while mooch off the parents, if your not already. save money if you can. suck cock to get into an entry level position in the field you are going to school for. move the fuck out of parents home. Work hard. Get raises. Buy toys. Bang girls. Get married. Bang girls. get devorce. Sell toys to pay for ex-wife and lawyers. move back in with parents. Suck cock for crack. become junkie. Go on “Im a Junkie” on MTV. Make bank from that and clean up your act. Invest money. get hit by a train. End of story.

Nope it isnt. If you arnt lazy, you can find work. Job market is slow is an excuse for the weak.

I have to agree there are jobs everywhere. Just saw two ads a couple weeks ago. Lowes hiring 13 cashiers, starting $10/hr. Target Warehouse hiring 25 stock laborers, $17/hr.

There are tons of jobs, just because you don’t see any you like dosen’t mean they are there.

Exactly. I bet if Capital Area Help Wanted graphed a simple line of jobs posted each month for the last 5 years, it would suprise the shit out of everyone.

I keep an eye on IT jobs out there, and every time I click on search there are MANY pages of current positions. Sure interviews might be harder and have more compition if you get selected, but that just means you naggers need to step up your game.

“I dont want alot of hours tho” Dude seriously? click the X at the top of the page go outside get in your STi that your mommy and daddy just bought you and drive off a fucking cliff. There are thousands of people out there that would do anything for money right now. You seriously need to grow the fuck up your what,18-20 years old? i think its time you start to take life a little more serious.

Real talk ITT.

I like the grammar usage above.

alot of hours as in 40 plus thats what i use to work and i had no life because i was always at work.

You’re a fucking *** you have no idea what work my family does and by the sounds of it you have never worked for a family member.

Admin Edit: Easy on personal attacks, and work on the spelling.

:ahh

Sorry kid, hate to break it to you but 40hrs a week is full time. unless your state :ninja and its a lil less. :rofl

Get more skills, be better at said skill than the ave joe next to you = you work less hours, get paid more for said work and you succeed at life