Looking for a new job

Boo Fucking hoo all i hear is im a stubborn little BITCH LIKE I SAID BEFORE TIME TO GROW THE FUCK UP

Yes but if you make good money you shouldnt have to work 40 plus and i should of said in my firstpost i wasnt looking for a full time job just something that i can have a 200 something dollar check everyweek.

Unless your family is a bunch of cotton pickers, how hard can it be for you. I am sure your father pays you MORE than you deserve for the labor your doing, and your prolly under their insurance and healthcare anyway. you dont know how good you have it I bet.

What does he/you do?

BTW I worked for my father for a long time, and it was honestly the best job I ever had. We bicker and tear eachothers heads off like the Orange Co Chopper guys… but at the end of the day we have a beer next to the truck at the shop and go home. Ahhh to be young again!

Have i ever meet you befor?

Nope.

wowowowowowowoowowowowowowowowow.

that is all.

:banghead Dude thats what i said with a simple equation! lol

200 a week, your def not making payments on that Sti your self are you! lol

dude your diggin yourself into a Shift518 hole with every post.

32hours is considered full time for alot of companies. but state work… 40hours on paper. 25hours in the office. :lol

More like 5 hours.

Yesssir.:number1 I do stand corrected, 32 is the min for most.

and those 25 in the office are like 3.45 hours getting something accomplished. for most, I actually bust ass in my agency.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Dude I work 40+ hours a week, I have a 14 month old daughter and even I manage to get out. Sure I don’t get out as much as I was 2-3 years ago, but its life dude. Time to step up and put on the man pants if you want to make good money and be self dependent.

If your not ready for that, as stated go back to school, finish school party on the weekend and mooch of your parents.

I only pay 280 a month on the sti. Its not to bad at all but if a mod can just delete this thread that would be great alot of you shift guys that dont come out talk alot of shit when you are home at you computer hahaha.

Im looking for a part time job nothing crazy lol

And you still manage to wipe the floors in iRacing many hours a week! :thumbup

Your reply with “time to step up” was directed towards STi boy, not me right?!?! :cry:

I can honestly say, I am extremely glad to own my POS outright. As even with the money I’m making, chokeing up almost 300 a month on a car payment would piss me off. Especialy one that I keep throwing more money into on a vehicle that I dont own.

ROFL. sorry to break it to you pal, but thats Shift. you signed up. We all walk away with a good ass fuckign at the end of the day.

And BTW, most of the people here still talk shit when your out. its not a threat, I dont roll like that in public, but i will bust your balls a little once I get to know you.

/\ My jetta is the epitome of that statement. ALL TAKE NOTE, YES THAT DOES SUCK JUST LIKE SHADY SAID! :lol

But you dont know me its ok to joke. But just listen to what im saying looking for a part time job doesnt matter what just seeing if someone on here had pull on something.

As others have said:

Go to school. Get paid.

I worked retail for a long time (Boscovs, Price Chopper, Aeropostale, K-Mart) and even cleaned offices (UAlbany Admin Building for Picotte Companies) before I got my chance as an intern in IT with my current company. Then I busted my ass for 2 years (as an intern without benefits) working 37.5hrs a week (full-time here) and also did 12 credits a semester at night (HVCC) and now my salary has more than doubled, I am full-time and now going on to do my bachelors in IT at UAlbany with my company paying 75% of my tuition.

Success comes to those who work hard.

Hhaha nah wasnt towards you

And yea man, if I cant go out, mine as well sit home while the little ones sleeping, drink some beers and tear up some virtual asphalt.

I’ve acctualy got quite a bit into the Solstice lately, haven’t really ran the trucks much… Although I’ve been doing some hosted races in the Impala Class A