Anywhere Good Hiring?

something thats 11/hr+ even then im taking a 6/hr loss, long story short, last job pretty much got rid of everyone cuz it was wayy to slow after july 4th (albany RV). looking for anything really, my unenjoyment started last monday and its killing me… i cant sit around anymore waiting for places to call me back. if anyone has anything, even detailing cars at a dealership. icould care less.

ahh damn sorry to hear that :frowning:

go to goodyear on wolf road tire and oil guys thats what i do 9$ a hour and its not to bad there.

check adult work? i hear they are hiring stall cleaners and glory hole attendants

tulip planter

<—actually lol’d

wow thanks guys your a big help… and jay stop telling us your night job ;D

shit wolf goodyear right now sounds good ill come down tomorra screw jeff he wont do it

Lazare Lincoln Mercury is looking for 2 detailers 144 wolf road 458-7550.

what do they pay?, I was thinking of picking up a few extra hours in a month or so, its been slow at my dealer

yea stop by goodyear

YA ME 2

LOL just kiddin

butya tulip planter FTW

I’m not sure, I just happen to come across it on either times union or capital area help wanted.

What kind of schooling do you have?

I guess i’m kind of in this department as well. I’m looking for a part time job (specifically something just for the weekends). I was considering starting my own pressure washing business on the side but don’t have the capital to back it up at this time. Anyone have any ideas for a weekend part time job?

PIZZA DELIVERIS :tong

I’d consider it besides the fact that my Infiniti doesn’t get the greatest gas mileage combined with the fact that I’d like to keep the miles low on it when I trade it in for an 09 G37X next spring :banana

Try Momentive http://www.momentive.com/geam/en/HomePage/Home/home.html

$23 an hour to start

Get a job with NYS.

I’m a sub-contractor for Momentive and let me tell you there’s alot of people who I know that work there that arn’t happy with the rigors of the job (alot of shift work involved). Not to mention the fact that you can’t even get a bottom end job there unless a. you know someone who already works there that can get you an interview or b. you have a bachelors in science/business.

Not to mention you have to pass a piss test to even be considered for a job there. Not sure if thats the type of gig he’s looking for.