hiring: lot guy @ west herr nissan

ive been the night time lot guy/detailer at this place for 2 years. we’re losing our daytime guy so im just checking to see if anyone wants/needs a job. can be full or part time, theyre pretty flexable on hours. generally they need someone from about 9am til 4:30pm. if you have school hours inbetween or anything, they can work things out. my bosses are pretty cool guys, easy to get along with as long as you respect them. pay will start around 7.00 an hour but you get a raise about every 3 months or so.

all the job entails is basically maintaining the appearance of the used cars, unlocking them every morning and prepping them for the day. when the weather is nice you might have to wash some of them. other than that its just a lot of odd jobs, driving around, and helping with new car deliveries. pretty easy job, ive been here for a while and im pretty content with it as a part time / while im in school job.

really the only reason im making a post about this is because i dont want to get stuck with some deuch bag i dont like working with. so if anyones interested, shoot me a pm before you stop by the store and ill let them know i have someone in mind. thanks

I would love to but my school hours are wacky.

Goodness knows I’m fun to work with! yay!

go woody! no more fag-bags!

when are you at school? like i said theyre pretty flexable

Damn, if I was in Buffalo I’d be all over this :frowning:

i would love to do the nite shift a few days a week…i have lot guy…detail experience

I would love this. Im looking for a 9-5 job currently. PM me the contact info.

thats pretty much what i do. 4 days a week, about 26 hours durring the school year. full time in the summer. im there whenever im done with class til about 9pm. it works for me.

drImodium, you have a pm

I got school tuesday 8-6 and thursday 8-12:30. Where is this place located?

southwestern blvd in OP. its in the middle of the strip of auto dealers across from chevy

Ahh fuck that then, Im no driving 50 min for 7 an hr lol.

Replied. Im all over this. Thanx man!