Lot Guy for Joe Basil Chevy Resale Center

Crew, my lot guy of more than 10 years resigned today and I need someone to fill the position. The duties are lot cleanliness, washing cars, driving cars from location to location, keeping the vehicles clean among others. Pay is competitive at $9 an hour plus bonuses and this is a full time position.

Let me know if you are interested or have anyone you can refer to me, thanks!

DB

Too bad this isn’t PT :frowning:

Great company to be employed with :tup:

I need a lot guy crew!!

My gfs brother is in need of a job. Where can I send him. Give me a pm. He is 20 with a clean lincence.

Apply with me at Joe Basil Chevrolet in Depew. Come into the Resale Building.

Thank you will pass the info to him ASAP

10 years and still a lot guy? Damn.

We have been very lucky with a few very longtime guys who are professionals and do a great job. Keep in mind between new and pre-owned we have around 1500 cars on 2 locations. Not to mention dealing with the daily drop offs from carriers. Considering the pay is usually around 9-10 and hour plus bonuses and benefits it isn’t a bad deal.

BUMP. I need a professional. A person who will treat the cars as if they are their own and the lot and if it were their own shop. Pay is going to be between $12-15 and hour plus benefits and bonuses. This is a full time position!!

Sorry if this has been asked before but what location

I was a Lot “Manager” for another big dealership chain when I was in college. If you work hard, you probably will have an opportunity to move up if you like. I really enjoyed my job and still miss being in the car business to this day. If you are in a dead end job that you hate, but are willing to work hard, this could be a great opportunity for you. The advantage of working in a locally owned, yet fairly large operation, is that people who work hard are usually recognized pretty quickly.

Joe Basil Chevy on Transit Rd in Depew, come into the Resale Center on the corner of Transit and Como.

^^^^ Sent you a message.

I did this job in high school and the beginning of college for another, much smaller, dealer and loved it…probably one of the most fun jobs I’ve had. It’s a bit rough in the winter but I really hate the cold so that probably had something to do with it.

BUMP… haven’t hired anyone yet!!!

did Justin leave? he’s been there forever. worked here detailing as a second job and deal with parts guys there on a daily basis through my shop now. great guys and a great place to work for!

I’ve PM’ed you, Dave.

yep, no notice at all either.

This is so tempting, but I don’t think I could do the winters all day outside…