Pre-owned Sales Person needed at Joe Basil Chevy

Crew, I am looking for someone with drive and the desire to make something happen in our Resale Center. We are finding new ways to take care of our current customers and gain new customers so tech savvy is a plus. I want someone who wants to grow with us and make Joe Basil Chevy bigger and better! You don’t need experience but it is welcome. We have guys who make $40,000 all the way to $80,000+ if you are curious.

Contact me if you are interested.
davidb@joebasilchevrolet.com or 716-206-1741

Paging Mr.T

:tup:

not only for a good opportunity, but to a better company.

Did anyone else think that sounded funny? “pre-owned sales person”… I didn’t think it was legal to own people anymore.

I just took a new job offer, but I had seriously considered selling cars. I know in my business, used is where you make your money. I would assume cars are the same?

Thanks man! lol I need a job!

torqdss I emailed you my resume.

What would the hours be? how does the pay work? all commission or salary too? any benefits?

I know a guy…will pass this on…

We don’t own our sales people… we just lease them. It’s nice to get new ones every three years.

Benefits are great… 401k, vacations and health insurance. The pay is commission based and the hours vary but reality is… we work alot.

I was just going to text him…I will hold off. Tell Brian to apply ASAP!

:tup: to basil

full time/part time/night time? any of the above lol

Thanks for getting my sister a job by the way!

full time and you are welcome!!

Any medium to heavy duty truck technician jobs available? I graduate from OTC this Thursday and I don’t have a solid job lined up yet.

thanks joe