Want To Hire: Salespeople

Considering we have a few employees at our stores that have been found through this board I thought this would be a great place to post this. I am looking for 2 more salespeople at our Wellsville location if anyone is interested or knows of anyone. If there is anyone interested in sales at any other location please let me know as well and I will gladly forward your info to our other stores.

Job Description:
Business development, prospecting and sales of any new or used vehicle at all Basil Family of Dealership locations.

Basil Chevrolet Buick Pontiac GMC Cadillac, LLC.
81 S Main St
Wellsville, NY 14895

Compensation:
Based on commision with a bonus package. Bonuses are paid monthly and commissions are paid weekly. The pay plan is very aggressive and will allow those who want to work hard to make a very healthy income.

I will not post details for reasons of privacy so please do not ask here. If you know details of the pay plan of ANY employee that works at a Basil store I ask that you keep it to yourself. Thanks.

Hours:
Varies but roughly 50 hours and 5 days a week. Most holidays and Sundays off. (Our location only)

Contact Info:
David Basil
Work: 585-593-4150
Email: davidb@basilofwellsville.com
www.basilofwellsville.com

Please send your resume and a paragraph about yourself that includes hobbies, interests, family or anything you are comfortable sharing.

WELL FUCK! If you weren’t all the way down there!

are u in need of any other lower positions? or anything other than sales?

edit: fuck. im not even near this wellsville place lol

Sent you an email application/resume nonetheless

could you pm me some information about pay grades etc?

anything for someone who has an associated in small business management/sales , certified automotive mechanic and also one more year for bachelors in business management/marketing

I noticed wanted ads for the Toyota store as well in Lockport… Do you run this store as well?

PM’d

I do not but send me your stuff and I’ll send it to the GM and my uncle who owns that store.

we are not right now but again our other stores might so if you’d like to send me info I’ll get it to the right people

Do any of the stores have evening/weekend people? I know that some places do it, and I figured I would inquire.

yes we have part time sales people but not many, only a handful.

Always be closing

Well, I would be interested in applying if any of the buffalo area stores were in need of a part-time sales associate. I work mon.-fri. 8-5 in electrical sales so it limits my availability, but also makes it so that I do not require any benefits.

send me the stuff, see where it goes…

:bigclap: daves the man, got me where i am now

Watch this movie to get yourself pumped up to make some sales haha.

dave anything in parts…or anything other then sales… kinda need to know what i will make in $$ every week…

dang thats far

lol @ wellsville.

seen too much of that damned place going to Alfred State for autobody…

hope you get better applicants then when I tried to hire off the board.

thats a little far. damn.

damn damn