SPECIAL PRICING FOR NYSPEED MEMBERS FROM BASIL

JUST FOR NYSPEEDER’S!!!

I wanted to let everyone know that I am opening up my store in Wellsville for any member and fellow horsepower/car addict to the GM Friends And Family Discount on any NEW vehicle we sell here. For any USED car that we sell you I will also give you special prices. Our Ford dealership in Cheektowaga and our Toyota store in Lockport have also given me the ok for special pricing as well.

Thats Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, GMC, Cadillac, Ford and Toyota franchises.

Any parts purchased will be at our dealership employee price as well, even GM Performance Parts for you GM guys. The Ford and Toyota parts departments will also hook you guys up if need be.

Here’s a little about me for those who don’t already know:
My name is David Basil, I’m 25 and I started working for my family when I was 16 at Joe Basil Chevrolet in Lancaster. I’ve worked my way up starting as a lot man, went through the detail dept., Body Shop, Service dept. and then landed in sales. I was a salesman for a few years until I started our Internet dept. and then became an F+I manager last year. I am now a GM/Owner and currently run Basil Chevrolet Buick Pontiac GMC Cadillac of Wellsville. I have a 2000 Camaro SS which I love and a 2005 Impala as a DD. I am married to an amazing woman (who loves burnouts by the way) and have no kids yet. I found this website through friends that posted my Bachelor Cruise video up on it. There are some members who have already purchased cars from me and I hope that I can help out more in the future.

I can sell any USED car at any lot through my store so if you go to www.basilcars.com and see something you want at another store please let me know so I can hook you up. You will also see links to all the other dealerships we have if you want to browse.

EDIT: I’ve had some people ask me about high mileage trucks and cars and those are much harder for us to sell due to NYS rules so it will be on a vehicle by vehicle basis. Basically, if its a total P.O.S., I won’t sell it to you.

BEFORE DOING ANYTHING CALL OR EMAIL ME FIRST SO I CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!

Thanks Guys!
David
716-479-5123 is my cell (easiest way to get me)
davidb@basilofwellsville.com or davidbasil528@hotmail.com (mobile email)
www.basilofwellsville.com or www.basilcars.com click Basil of Wellsville

:tup:

:tup: :tup: Thanks.

One vehicle down and many more to go from Dave… This guy is top notch

ill tell my brother, he lives in wellsville. lol

along with the 35 other people :slight_smile:

that is pretty awesome :tup:

Nice. I’ll keep this in mind. I’ve got plenty of customers who drive stuff other than Euro as well. I won’t expect you to extend this exact offer to them, but it’s good to know a contact for these vehicles.

LOL!!

If any of you guys want to refer someone I will hook them up too, just let me know before hand so I know who they are

dave is the man :slight_smile:

this is great. what type of discount are we looking at?

the same discount a friend of a GM employee would get. It varies based on the vehicle so I can’t give you exacts but here’s an example: $38,253 MSRP Silverado 3/4 ton (it’s sitting on my desk right now) Your price would be $33,948 (saves you $4,305)

not bad eh?

nice, I know who to price a TBSS thru if I go that route in aug. thumbs up for the GM hookup

oh shit David…i used to be one of the detailers at the Joe Basil Collision shop…I went with u to get tires mounted on the red corvette a few years back

:tup: a little late for me, but who knows what will happen in the future!

X…

Hmmm i’m thinkin i’d like to dump my 98 f150xlt extended off road pkg for a 01-03 silverado(k1500) 4wd ext cab with 70-80,000 miles got anything?

if i get the job… i may be in the market for an 03-04 z06… or… a c6 coupe… obv 6 spd …

This is pretty cool, i’ll be calling you come spring/early summer.

i remember jamming the tires in the back of your car… keep the red corvette secret please…