Basil Bought the Old Jack Adkins Dealership

Just to make it officially un-official because I have had a few PM’s asking about the new store at the Old Jack Adkins property, YES WE DID BUY IT. We own the property and are planning to put another used car facility in there, although we haven’t actually started yet. In the next few months there will be something appearing there so keep your eyes open.

This will make 8 locations:

1. My joint in Wellsville on Main street, Basil Chevrolet Buick Pontiac GMC Cadillac (Me, Joe 3rd, Joe Jr.)
  2. Joe Basil Chevrolet in Lancaster on Transit (Jim Basil)
  3. Basil Ford in Cheektowaga on Walden (Chuck Basil)
  4. Basil Chevrolet Buick Cadillac in Fredonia on Main Street (Robert Basil)
  5. Basil Toyota in Lockport on Transit (Mike Basil)
  6. Basil Resale in Williamsville on Transit (John Basil)
  7. Basil Resale in Williamsville on Sheridan (John Basil)
  8. The New Basil Resale in South Buffalo (Can’t Disclose Yet)

question? i thought some of the basils were owned by a different person?

We are, Myself/Brother/father are partners in Wellsville, the rest are owned by my uncles, I’ll edit the OP

ok…i just dont want to associate you with john basil of the resale centers…if you want to hear a story pm me…i wont post it even though most people all ready know it

x2.

but thats all been discussed here before.

So, good luck Torqd. :tup:

thats why I want everyone on here to go through me, I have more quality control that way, plus since I paid to be an advertiser I’d like to be the one to sell you guys cars.

Thanks!!

buy the old jimy doyle :slight_smile: my area feels empty put a honda dealer there lol to go at it with paddock lol

about time, I am sick of going to the inlaws and seeing that empty ass building sitting there! good luck with the new store!

Congradulations on the new aquisition. I’m sure you guys will do a much better job!

Oh joy…

Now redconquesttsi can take out more cars in that parking lot :stuck_out_tongue:

I kid I kid

nice, the old Jack Adkins is right down the street from my store. If you guys ever need anything let me know.

So then what is in there right now? There are used cars being sold there now, is that you guys?

no shit, your father finally joined the dark side…

he did… but only in a Darth Vader aspect… I’m really the Emperor…

God, I am such a dork.

Congrats bro, and yes definitely buy through Dave. He will take great care of you, I’ve worked with more than my share of car salesman. This was by far the most painless experiance i’ve been through.

Thanks again!!

i thought the guy guy kevin olsen or w/e bought that location you talking the one on abbott correct?

who are they?

I see that some one ran into a main beam over there when you guys first bought it, but some put a supporting beam inplace of the bent one.

he owns a few shops locally i heard from someone that he bought it, idk guess not then, did you buy both buildings or just the main one?
hiring? im good at detailing and need a job

Jack Adkins Ford had three seperate buildings.

1. The Main Building- New Car Sale, Main Office, Garage, and Parts Department
  2. Truck Center- Same side on Abbott but across the street of Main Building
  3. Used Car Center- Other Side of Abbott across from Truck center

Kevin Olsen was a used car salesman at Jack Adkins when I worked there back in the day.