****Jim Ball****or Basil/WestHerr/or any $tealership

I want to buy an Escalade or a Denali XL.

Who’s has the hook-up/connection, I need a name & contact number. It would be a HUGE help, I just do want waste my time on hidden dealer fees & extras I don’t need or want.

Jim Ball?

IIRC TORQDSS is a lot boy at a Basil dealership or something like that. He might be able to get you a free pine tree air freshener or something…

ya im not a huge fan of ball.

Dave Basil (torqdss) can help you out

+1 for Dave.

*edit title

-I’ll PM torqdss

thanks- Fry & Turbo ls1 ss

In case I was too subtle, TORQDSS isn’t a lot boy. :wink: He owns/runs/something Basil dealership wise. Hence his name is Dave Basil. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol at the lot boy comment… pretty sure TORQSS can help you with a GMC since he owns a GMC dealership

eBay. Buy one used. The hold NO residual value, they go super cheap because nobody wants them.

He’s right. I don’t want one, and I’m a nobody!

west herr, i work at west herr toyota, idk about a hook up but they are fantastic with selling cars and they can work ya a deal

+3 for dave basil

You can buy my TBSS off of me for the remaining balance of what I owe. Not a penny more. 3SS package with navigation and a sunroof. Silver 13k miles. I think payoff is in the higher 20’s

Buy a Escalade coming off a lease and have them certify it for a 6/100 bumper to bumper.
They are going for cheap at the auction from what I have heard.

Cadillac > GMC certified programs

$25K off with under 6 or 7k miles.If I didn’t have the tahoe already,this would be a no brainer

Pm’d

:grouphug:lol @ FRY. you guys are just kissing my ass because you want to save up favors, aren’t you?

Certified off-lease Escalade is an awesome deal. Yukon Deanli has 4.9% for 60 months PLUS the warranty BIGRON mentioned if it’s certified. pretty much anything GM certified rocks, thats why my silverado and my impala are certified 2006’s.

No one will really be able to get you anything dealwise unless they are an owner or sales manager or some type of manager, sales people cant do anything as far as “hook ups”.

hit up the auctions
big vehicles like escalades and denalis are selling cheap there

you have to have a dealer license to get into the auctions or go with someone who has a dealer license :fyi:

I’m pretty sure my good buddy Mike Ognibene could hook you up.