BASIL BUYS CARS

NYSPEED crew,
If you have a car to sell you can bring it in to any of our locations and we will gladly make you an offer. Remember if you are looking to trade it you save tax on the trade amount so don’t sell it for the same amount you can get trading it in. I will say upfront we will be lower than what you want. Obviously there are plenty of costs that we pay that you don’t selling it privately which is why wholesale is lower than retail. The benefit here is that we will write you a check and/or pay off any loan you may have. I will also say that emailing me a picture and asking what I will pay won’t get you very far so please just bring the car into any of our locations and tell them you want to sell your car. Most locations can write you a check during the week from 9-5, some later so don’t be afraid to ask before you come in.

I am at Joe Basil Chevy on Transit in Depew if you want to see me personally.

David

Edit: I will sweeten the pot… Send me someone who sells me their car I will send you $100!!!

what is a 91 turbo mustang worth? kbb says 6500…

Read what he just said. And expect to get right around trade in value.

that is my cousin who is a salesman at Basil Ford being a major smartass. God response though, thanks for backing me up!

Bumpity Bump

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?225420-2006-Volvo-S40-2.4i-9-000-OBO&p=3285968#

shoot me an offer :slight_smile:

Seeing more and more dealerships advertising this and I can’t say I can ever remember seeing it in the past. Guess it’s a sign how bad the economy and how few used cars there are in the market.

If you’re considering doing this, Dave is your guy. Not many people would come right out and tell you up front that they’re going to offer you under private party value. :tup: to honesty and not wasting people’s time.

Bump!

If you are selling something and need it gone don’t forget we will buy it from you!!! Christmas is coming and we write checks that will actually cash right away!!! I have purchased a few cars from members already.

In the past I have bought 2 or 3 cars from Basil Dealerships and was quite pleased with everything. I had one snafu and they made good on it without a ton of fuss which is rare.
It amazes me how they are thriving and expanding in a stuck, flat economy. Used cars clearly are king and they adapted quickly to focusing on that segment of the market it seems.
Congrats on the expansion and hoping you guys have continued growth and success David.

PS the mug with the cookies was always a nice touch when I bought cars. I LOVE cookies. :wink:

Cookies = awesome.

Did you ever get my PM about buying a Sonic?

I don’t see anything from you… ??? email me and I will get on it right now!!!

Sure, will do!

Want a 975rwhp rx7? lol

Does it matter what year? I have a 2000 gmc sierra 2500hd SLT 6.0 113k I would like to sell but i’m not gonna waste my time for a crappy offer. I’m not expecting full privite sale either but I just put over 3k in it and replaced everything that was bad or looked worn.

Sure… maybe we need a Basil Motorsports racecar.

BUMP for anyone who wants to earn some money or sell a car!!

i just sent my dad to basil in south buffalo, you guys bought my grandmas 06 malibu…does this count

I would say no. I can call and ask but that is a different owner than the location I am at unfortunately. I should have clarified that when I edited the OP, my apologies.

Thank you for sending them in to them.

Rough estimate for a 2007 Saturn Aura XR 3.6L, 82,xxx miles, All options but adjustable pedals, interior and exterior are 9/10. Just put two nice 18" snows on the front and good tires are on the rear.

I only ask cause I am over an hour away, so I can’t just pop in. Looking to buy a house, so getting out of my loan would be nice.