Basil Bought the Old Jack Adkins Dealership

idk my friend who knows him said he was buying it but it dosnt matter to me either way im applying to be a detailer as soon as its open, i need some loot, engines arent cheap

Kevin Olsen definately bought the old jack adkins. The only reason i stick my nose in is because i work at the store that sells olsen his parts. If olsen was owned by basil the invoices would be adressed to joe basil inc. instead its kevin olsen and sons or something like that. Also i got way toasted at their grand opening. (not provided by joe basil)

we bought the used car building across the street, not the section your referring to. what do they plan on doing to fix the buidling? last i was in there in looked like it was falling down

reading comp owns your ass:

Jack Adkins Ford had three seperate buildings.

1. The Main Building- New Car Sale, Main Office, Garage, and Parts Department
  2. Truck Center- Same side on Abbott but across the street of Main Building
    3. Used Car Center- Other Side of Abbott across from Truck center

so i think maybe TORQ was right, or do you still know better then him ?

^ seriously… lets take the word of a parts counter guy over the word of the owner of the dealership :bloated:

I drove by last night and saw the yellow sign up saying Basil coming soon

You guys dont happen to need a sales manager do ya?

thats right down the street thats one less empty business spot in south buffalo

if your interested email me your resume and i’ll pass it along
davidb@basilofwellsville.com
davidbasil528@hotmail.com

I still know better. he just said so,he bought the old used truck lot. Kevin and Mike Olsen bought jack adkins big lot and moved out of their abbot and south park spot. The sign says for ford service see your local basil dealership.

dave, hire me as the service manager :tspry:

i worked at adkins years ago, not somthing i miss :stuck_out_tongue:

Just to beat this horse completely to death, i took a ride past jack adkins and theres a big lit up sign that says now open kevin olsen service :deadhorse:

^^^ your mentaly fucking retarded arent you ? i mean seriously, your fucking retarded, right ? please say yes.

we already covered which building Basil bought, but you cant seam to understand simple concepts.

do you sit up at night wondering where the sun is hiding ?

do you sit up at night wondering where your dick is hiding?:newman:

thats where I purchased my mustang and my buick from… g/l on the new venture :tup:

what? really? I know kevin olsen… thats at the old jack adkins building? he was around the corner for a while (he used to work for Jack Adkins truck center before they closed, so he started his own gig)

your funny…