Changes to the Basil Family Dealerships

Crew, Yesterday we went public with two changes to our dealerships that you may have heard some rumors about. The first and biggest change is Robert Basil is purchasing Jim Ball GMC Buick Cadillac in Orchard Park which will become our 9th location. Jim Ball has been a friend of my uncles for a very long time and we are thrilled to be able to purchase his dealership. The other change is that I have been offered a partnership with my uncles and will now be running the dealership in Fredonia (Basil Chevy Buick Cadillac) that Robert has run for the last 13 years. I am extremely excited for the opportunity and even more excited to be a part of such a great team. As far as a timeline goes we have all the GM approvals so this should all be happening before the end of the month and I will update when we are official.

As always, thanks to all the NYSPEEDers who have supported us because we wouldn’t be here without you!!

If you have been trying to contact me lately and I have not answered back this is why!

DB

You would have been here without us. Congratulations on the acquisition and the promotion.

Congrats sir. Glad to see everything went through. I am sure you will do great things down there.

Ball is retiring!? Him and my father are good friends I’m surprised he hasn’t told us

Probably because you drive a Cobra.

Great news!

NICE ManGuy … soooooo are all 4ish of you moving?

you know its only 35 miles from your land … HA

So Basil finally got a caddy dealership!!! Bout time and congrats
Can you guys buy fucillo out up here?

congrats to you Dave

nice! congrats!

Congrats, im sure you will turn Jim Ball around around! their service was awful

congrats! now you can sell my dad his buicks lol

Congrats.

What does this mean for Basil Powersports since you were basically running that out of Depew.

Congrats. Seems like you guys have been expanding a lot in the last couple years. Seems like this is good your your customers as well as the area itself.

Congrats! I feel special hearing about this over a salad bar.

Pretty sure they already had one in Fredonia.

Sounds like you guys are doing great.

thats the worst kind of bar

Congrats Dave!

Thanks guys! Please spread the word that we will be looking for staff in almost every department because we are planning on having so many customers we will be short staff with the numbers that are there now.

The motorsports will continue to be run out of Depew but you know I won’t be able to help myself in Fredonia. I’ll have some fun stuff there too. :slight_smile: