The Basil Family of Dealerships adds another dealership!

I am very proud to announce that yesterday we publicized our purchase of the former Tunnmore Oldsmobile dealership on Delaware Avenue in Kenmore NY. It has been owned and operated by Roger Tunnmore as a used car dealer since the wind down of Oldsmobile almost 10 years ago. This will be the 9th dealership to join the group and we would like to welcome all of the employees and customers of Tunnmore to our family!

This marks our 20th purchase or aquisition since 1967 when my grandfather started our dealer group. Our intention to make this a resale center… for now.:slight_smile:

• David Basil

Congrats!

Congrats man! Make it a GM performance shop and only sell modded Camaros and Vettes :slight_smile:

Congrats.

:tup: guy

nice.

yeeeeeeehaw :tup:

:bigtup:

I called on that dealer a couple times. Man did they hate GM.
Sticking with used car sales or different plans?

cool. i live right around the corner.

oh and if anyone is lookin for a mint 97 alero or spotless 99 sebring check out the tunmore showroom… lol

Funny thing I ran across the other day was that there is some never titled Olds on some dealers floorplans.
I am sure the same thing will happen with Pontiac, not so much with Saturn since most were not dualed.

wow… that is a dealer who shouldn’t be in charge.

Thanks for the well wishes guys but much to Josh’s (as well as mine) dismay we will be selling more than just modded Camaro’s and Vette’s… there will be Mustang’s too. :slight_smile:

:tup:

Out of curiosity, hows the gift certificate sale going?

Open another Baja dealer…

:tup:

Ok, can I have my old job back ? I was the assistant parts manager at Tunmore Olds. lol So long ago…1989

Congrats!!

So the old building will be no more very shortly… we will be tearing it down and building a new showroom section, the shop portion will be staying put. Anyone in for a little demo?

Demo, like I can come drift demo in the old building before you tear it down?

:wink:

www.burnoutsinabuilding.com ???

So you staying in the beautiful Southern Tier? or moving back to the ruff Buff to run this?