Car Survey for the NYSPEEDer's

Since The Basil Family of Dealerships will be sponsoring some NYSPEED and ONYX Syndicate track/showcase events this year I need to help our marketing department out…

Who has purchased/leased a vehicle themselves or has reffered someone who purchased/leased a vehicle from ANY Basil dealership?

Please give me the year, make, model of what was purchased/leased, which one of our locations it came from and when it was purchased/leased. Also please let me know if it was you personally or someone you reffered.

If you have done other business with a Basil store you can post that as well. Every bit helps since it helps determine how much money we spend.

Thanks for the info everyone!

Do you want to count the stuff from the body shop you helped me out on with my mom’s car? The Headlight/Painted Fender for the Rav4?

GMC Envoy, leased to my boss George last year, referred by me. Count that as a definite NYSpeed sale because he was all ready to buy from the dealer on NFB until I sent him your way.

I leased a 98 Ranger 8+ years ago from Basil Ford. If it makes you feel better it was the last local vehicle I purchased. :slight_smile:

Tried to refer Pete for a GTO but he ended up going private sale.

I just bought a 09 Camry … toyota in lockport

pm me dude.

my mom bought a 09 camry.

i bought an 09 highlander.

i bought an 02 explorer.

grandfather bought an 08 equinox from jimmy.

sister bought a 06 jeep from transcorp.

all within the past year.

ps - i dont know if this counts.

the only one that would maybe count, is my grandfather. he bought it without ever asking me.

Do Beck’s stats count since he’s an employee? :slight_smile:

If you guys had a Land Rover dealership I woulda bought from you :frowning:

yes they count…

Service work or body work counts as well.

I referred my mother to Chuck. She bought an 07 Malibu from him. She absolutely loves it.

My father in law bought an 08 impala from the Chevy store on transit last dec. if it counts

2007 Chevrolet Silverado.

My dad bought a '97 Blazer from Basil in like… '98. If that counts. The one that’s on the corner of 20 and Milestrip. Basil Chevrolet? I also met Jeff Gordon there. Haha.

I Bought Call of Duty world at war from Chuck :slight_smile:

i believe my dad bought a 99 diesel f350, i know it wasn’t from the one on walden, do you have another ford location that is south near you?

i get all of my GM parts from the Chevy dealer, all of the parts guys there are very helpful and know their stuff!

I made my mom go to Joe Basil(right near her house she would have went to your shop if I had my way) and she is leaseing a 08 truck …she will be going back to buy a truck/car soon

bought my 2002 protege 5 from toyota when i worked there

sold dunno how many cars in the 2.5 years…that counts right lol

I told my friend about Toyota Basil in Transit. He ended up buying a 2009 Corolla there.

Oh, duh - Sent my Dad to the dealership on Transit in Lancaster (forgot which one it was, but where the guy who drives the new Z06 works… forgot his name) and he bought a new Impala :tup:

I don’t know how I forgot this. :ham:

car survey for the nyspeeder’s what?