JOE BASIL CHEVY IS HIRING: Sales, Guest Services, DMV work especially!!

Hello crew, no I am not dead, in a coma nor have I become an agent for the CIA althought that would be a good story. I am back at Joe Basil Chevy as a manager. We are looking for people in a few places at the store so I need you guys to help me get some good people. If it is not you and you know someone who would be good, please send them in! If we hire them I will send you $100!!! Just send me your full name and address and who your reffered so I can keep track of them.

Sales: 10-12 people
New and Used sales people (men AND women!!) that are proactive, energetic, hardworking and want to make something of themselves. Obviously you will be selling cars and building your own customer base. We have promoted many of our former sales people into the management staff we have now here and at other Basil stores so there is room for advancement, great pay opportunity (commission based), 401k, health insurance, dental.

EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED!

Guest Services:2-5 people
The job is answering incoming phone calls, internet leads, scheduling appointments for sales and service as well as follow up on sales and service visits.

DMV work:1-3 people
This job is breaking down and processing the car deals but more specifically the DMV paperwork. This is extremely important to the dealership so experience is preffered but not necesary.

Call me direct or email me a resume:
David Basil
716-206-1741 direct line
davidb@joebasilchevrolet.com

You’ve become a TV star, lol.

hahahahah… no. :slight_smile:

I recommend everybody who posts after this post. So if you hire any of them I demand $100 each :smiley:

Evan (honda4life) might be interested in this. I’ll let him know. I’ll have to think if I know anyone else.

I’m about ready to quit my job…too bad you didn’t list IT help. :wink:
I’ll mention this to a few people I know.

selling cars = fucking awesome money. especially with the inventory they have at basil.

ive always wanted to sell cars.

This is tempting.

dawn?

Hi! Any details on the guest services hours and pay? Pm me?

do it.

Probably shouldn’t call while im at work… eh Fuck it.

classy response when looking for a job.

:clap:

Hi Dawn

I was gonna say something but knew someone else would.

I wouldn’t publicly (especially in the help wanted ad) admit I was calling from work as most employers would consider this to be questionable work ethic and/or morals.
A bonus parental style note: If I interview a guy and he says his last boss was an asshole…I can safely bet if hired, that on interviews for his next job I’ll be “the asshole” he speaks so highly of.
It’s little things like the above that might not be good indicators as to your true work ethic/behavior, but it’s something to be cognizant of as an applicant… because employers WILL notice this stuff.

After all that parental advice I think I sprouted a white hair. LOL

You guys still have to remember that this is still nyspeed… not a job interview or how i am in a professional setting.

Hi Dave.

I do realize this is the interwebz and wasn’t saying you’re a poor worker or anything like that. Just sayin don’t forget that MANY prospective employers these days pre-screen on your Facebook, run credit and background checks etc…
I’m almost 35 and have old man experience with this grown folk stuff. LOL. Besides being old…I help screen, interview and hire employees…most of which have public Facebook pages. :wink:
I have had people that have been DQ’ed based on things like FB and of course odd resumes. Some may say it’s not fair and it’s my “private life” etc… but I don’t agree. You can tell ALOT about someone from their Facebook posts, pics and even their credit history.

/manimgettingold

That got drilled into my head time and time again in business school.