New guy at Joe Basil Chevrolet

Hey guys and girls, as of January first I took a sales position at Joe basil Chevrolet. With that being said if anyone is in the market please keep me and Basil in mind. I will do my best to give you the best service possible.

Please contact me at 716 479 1084

thanks in advance for looking

John Kramer

Congrats John, I’ll need to make your account a vendor account.

John already reached out to me when he caught me test driving a new whip.

:tup:

I knew you were gonna do. It

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard! You couldn’t be working for a better auto group. Been here 7 years and I wouldn’t change a darn thing.

So far I love it, couldn’t be happier. I am going to start posting up some sports cars for all you guys getting the itch. You can not go wrong since we cover the engine and many supporting parts for the life that you own the vehicle.

I should mention that I work on the used side but have sold a few new since I have started and can assist you with both new and used.

Going to see John tonight to bend him over a barrel. Let’s see how he comes out of it.

Best of luck. Hopefully it warms up and metal starts to move.
I am sure you are working with Tony, he is a great guy as well.

Thanks for stopping out

Work some numbers on that truck. I might be working something out on my end. Don’t forget nyspeeder discount.

Nice! My father-in-law works in the garage.

Sent from my MotoX using Tapatalk

Have had a few inquiries on vehicles, lets keep them coming. Spring is right around the corner.