Anyone wanna grab a few beers?

i took my goggles off when there was 5 mins left

LOL… the blinkies! Surprised they lasted that long… you like the lotion you used?

yeah, i smell dead sexy right now

LOL Katie I’m coming in on Friday if you’re working… I need something to relax me! And Paul will be home so I’ll be good to go!

Let me know what time is good!

Thursday and Friday I work 11-7 at the lark street one and Saturday 12-6…

got it! See you Friday or Saturday I’ll text you and let you know girlie!

MISS YOU!!!

i just need to find a cardio-bunny to rub me down with some lotion…

hahaha… good luck with that

there are almost no women in the gym at 6am, mostly just guys and old people. There must have been 10 people 75+ years old there this morning.

HAHA… woman normally go in the afternoon and evening… I know that’s when I use to go … and there were always a ton of women there…

^thats what I’ve heard.

I was just kidding though, Im married with two kids.:thumbup

LOL… then its better you go in the morning!

^ true story :lol

so i never got my sweet hookup with a cute girl? wtf???

:lol

lol :rofl …I got as far as that.

I went to the gym earlier than normal this morning and used the stand-up tanning thing for 10 minutes. It was an odd experience for sure, I felt like I was being cooked in a microwave. They sell goggles there so I picked up a pair.

haha the stand up is fine not as relaxing as the beds though… the stand up will make sure you don’t get creases anywhere like under your arms or anything…

two questions:

When should I do it again?

Will I get raccoon eyes from wearing those goggles? They’re just big enough to cover my eyes but they could potentially leave a tan line.

Depends what your goal is are you looking to maintain color or build a tan?

Maintain I would say do it 1-2 times a week to build color 2-4 times a week…

The goggles can give you lines from your ear over… I always suggest if people use the standup that every so often like every 3rd time or every other time go in a bed and wear the goggles without the strap to avoid this problem…

The goggles have this elastic string that wraps around my head. I actually repositioned them once or twice while I was in there…