Anyone wanna make me some stickers?

I’m looking to get this logo made I need 4 of them in 7"X1 1/8" and one in 12"X2 1/8" and I would like it to be in the same red or as close to as possible as the red lip on this wheel:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/tswtr4fbrlip.jpg

DJ?

21 Graphics FTW

good luck with that!!!:Idiots

i think he foregot how to answer phone and return email’s.:cry:

hank im not downin dj but there is a new guy up the rd from the shop and he is really good

i’m gonna try Adam at 21 graphic’s. i guess he’s friends with my brother also. so we’ll see how that works out. seeing’s how bitch ass sean wouldn’t give me his #.

Call adam at 21 graphics…good friend of mine and does great stickers…he has allways done mine…his number is 852-8233 tell him shapes sent you

Allstar Graphics…prices are cheaper…if you can’t get a hold of DJ call Mike!

Yea go to adam for for some shit, i have been getting outta this shit and making some real money. i still have some shit to make lettering for some friends and trucking companys but its just more of a pain to make most of the shit. Copyrights and formats to get alot of the stuff done is out of control.

wow u responded. now i wont feel bad going to some one else… lol
i still love ya thou.:hug

good get me an hnh sticker for the truck :smiley:

yea doing stickers with a cutter sucks asssss unless its bigger shit… fuck that i spent all night one night making stickers at mixx518’s house and then never used them, took hours to peel them off and get them ready

fuck that…

i’m totally down to get some REAL clothing done this smmer however when i find a REAL t shirt printer that is wiling to print on parts of the shirt i want to print on… i cant wait wanna do some legit shit with some NASTY graphics !

Hank i still love ya too buddy, i did make you some stickers a while ago, but the last time i was ever out your way in the last year was when i stoped in and u were making the striper pole for the harley rendevous

Sounds legit :number1

Rofl. those fuckers never gave it back either. lol

i got requested to build another one this year too.:rofl

i have some now but only black one’s. i will never order black one’s again:rofl

lol ill come steal one tomorrow or somethin

how’d these work out for you man?

Really well, the color was spot on and they look factory. Thanks again!

No prob!