stickers???

any one make any vinyl stickers?

needing more cut…

Allstar Graphics on here does.

Name is DJ

allstar graphics dj can help u out hank

yeah… what they said

are you getting “HANK SMASH” in green? :lol

Yea call me back up when ya get a free minute bastard! make somethin up on word and i can make something quick for a sign if you still need it too. Sorry im never up near the schenectady area (4.30 a gallon for diesel sucks ballz)

i all ready have design and every thing. had a locak shop make 40 for me but i think he was way high i his price. had 40 made down to 10 all ready.

i’ll scan one in later so u can see.

how much did they charge ya?

3$ a sticker!!!

there not huge 3x3…

:crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup
Hank I love how you write, mang ;D

me just always so sleeeeeppyyy!

harold’s hands are just too big and he just smashes the keyboard

ooooh! i know! Hank, youre good at welding, right? Make a large enough keyboard out of metal. Big enough buttons for your fingers and u can smash it and it wont break cuz its thick metal plating and bulletproof buttons :lol

ur retarded

ROFL!

They add like 50hp each… load them on allll over like that red cavilar with the 6 deck wing, and flames!!!

Ever got the problem fixed hank?

nope. i’ve been to busy the last few days to be that concerned with it. but i still need to get it done.

Vlad, shift stickers NOW…lol

shift518 stickers should be available by early next week, special example ones are allready floating around out there. They would be done by tonight but i cant get ahold of vlad, i think hes in class or at work