Vinyl Stickers 4 sale

My friend and myself have a small vinyl sticker making business and we are growing fast. We can make pretty much anything you want. We have over 1500 different logo’s and emblems, a program for side graphics and pinstripe, and a program to make custom stickers and a brand new $15,000 plotter/cutter. If you are interested in purchasing or just want an idea or price email us at: stickers_signs@yahoo.com! P.s. we have unbeatable prices and offer unbelieveable deal with large orders

someone with some sort of artist talent should design a pittspeed logo.

I’m in need of a mustang galloping along my bumper, then along my hatch to my hood…

ya i need some horse hooves on the lower part of my front bumper and a little touch of red with it too

Originally posted by Shaggy
I’m in need of a mustang galloping along my bumper, then along my hatch to my hood…where it displays its large horse cock for everyone suck.

Originally posted by Gnocide

:eek: :eek3:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by PlayaStyle92GA
someone with some sort of artist talent should design a pittspeed logo.

we already have one if you woda bought a shirt :rolleyes:

what is your name mr. guyndaccord. you sound very familiar to have a red accord with primer and in the south hills

Ill take any type of japanese writing that isnt alot of money, maybe shit that you guys fuck up on or something.

Originally posted by flyinglow57
what is your name mr. guyndaccord. you sound very familiar to have a red accord with primer and in the south hills
um i met you when you were with this kid at qsl show
ryan is his name

Originally posted by snowhitejolf95
um i met you when you were with this kid at qsl show
ryan is his name

ok i didnt realize that he was on this site. i havent talked to him since summer except a couple times i saw him at the mall. didnt think that there could be many red and primer acorns floatin around.

is this with Ken that he is talkin about? cause if it is he does vinyle dirt cheap and i will vouch for these people

i baught 5 decals off him awesome deal yea some ken guy

Yes mac it’s me and ken…what up?..
Att: If you want sticker you need to email us at the address in the origonal post or if you know us just call… otherweise we wont get the sticker made. We use the e-mail to track and make the stickers so we can get your order strait - thx
p.s. Any primer/maroon accords driving around are imposters cause mine is crazy outta comission for a while

I was mistaken before… our new program has over 16,000 different logos and signs… sorry bout that

I want some lime green chinese writing. for dirt cheap

i want a type R sticker fopr my cpu. it has a neon :smiley:

Do you have a cutter or a full ink/dye setup? I’m lookin to get a small decal for my rear window but could have it cut locally for nothin. I’d rather have it multi-colored.

just a cutter

we dont have $50,000 to buy one of those machines