Local die-cut vinyl stickers

http://www.websticker.com/graghics/VinylSamples.gif

Where do you think I can go to get a vinyl cut sticker of some text made on the cheap? I probably won’t even get a logo just straight text. As corny as it sounds, I want to get a sticker of my dj name on the back of my macbook. marketing…yadda yadda yadda.

anyone know someone? i’m guessing i’ll pay like 20 bucks.

redrocket can do it buit i don’t think its cheap for him.

word. i found a site online that’s 25 bucks and that’s just a quick google. i only need one of these…i figure support local business before this whole city is abandoned. plus i hate waiting for packages…don’t get me started on ups

redrrocket can definitely do it.

probably close to your price too.

also, i know bigtymer####'s friend brandon has a sticker machine too.

both guys are super rad. Reddrocket can do really high quality multicolor printed vinyl as well.

he made 2 sets of these graphics for a great price (left sticker (numbers) is printed, right (star) is cut):

hm. maybe i should get some designer to come up with something all colorful, maybe that incorporates a rainbow into my name. after all it IS going to be on the back of my laptop until the end of time.

decisions decisions.

edit…yeah that shit looks fresh. did you do the design yourself? i’m like jeg on a spelling bee when it comes to design work. fucking clueless.

Shoot me a email at nick(at)toadstudio.net of something you like and dont for get the size of your laptop.

a full color Wrap on the top would probably be the coolest thing. but i can cut simple vinyl too…

If its simple text you want. Check out Dafont.com. type in your word and pick out your font.

[quote=“RedrRocket,post:6,topic:33305"”]

Shoot me a email at nick(at)toadstudio.net of something you like and dont for get the size of your laptop.

a full color Wrap on the top would probably be the coolest thing. but i can cut simple vinyl too…

[/quote]

alright. i’ll be hitting you up within the week. i think i’m going to try and get a fresh design before i take the time.

[quote=“DarkkstaR,post:7,topic:33305"”]

alright. i’ll be hitting you up within the week. i think i’m going to try and get a fresh design before i take the time.

[/quote]

incorporate the light up apple for extra ballerness.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:8,topic:33305"”]

incorporate the light up apple for extra ballerness.

[/quote]

holy shit - d*

in the apple…would be so fresh.

huge ups.

kustom workz. holla at me ill get it on the low low.