We can cut vinyl too!

This is spare time fun stuff, so dirt cheap prices will apply. PM me for quotes.

PRICES:

Small stickers:
$6 a square foot.

Medium/large:
$5 a square foot.

Small stickers would be simple logos, text, etc. Example “Capital Region Customs” about 1.5" X 18", one square foot you can get 9 of them total for $6.

Medium to Large would be something like a what you see on the side of the van below. That right there would cost around $12.50 (about 2.5 square feet).

If you supply the vector file, photo shop file, illustrator file, etc for custom cut stuff there is no charge on top of the square footage price. If you supply me with the “idea” and I have to come up with the layout, minor charges will apply.

Example “Ryans Diesel Tuning” in a simple font, simple layout. Add $1 a square foot.

Or if its something like “Bobs Lawn Care, 123 Front St. Albany 12023, 518-555-5555” and an image of a lawn mower, add $5 a square foot. That example, 2’X2’ (fits on a tailgate or side door nicely) would end up costing like $20.

This is regular solid simple color material. I can get metalics, fake carbon fiber, brushed aluminum look, and odd colors. Prices will vary, but still be dirt cheap for the most part.

Ya need a vinyl of a guy in a chair doing a wheelies when launching a van …

did you guys buy a cutter or do you have someone doing it?

We have a cutter at the shop.

thought you guys were in princetown? the albany county sign is like 100 yards east of you guys

The building is physically located in prince town, however our mailing and 911 address is Altamont.

I will be dropping off my Z28 this weekend so you guys can slowly add random stickers until every square inch is covered. K thx.

This is spare time fun stuff, so dirt cheap prices will apply. PM me for quotes.

PRICES:

Small stickers:
$6 a square foot.

Medium/large:
$5 a square foot.

Small stickers would be simple logos, text, etc. Example “Capital Region Customs” about 1.5" X 18", one square foot you can get 9 of them total for $6.

Medium to Large would be something like a what you see on the side of the van above. That right there would cost around $12.50 (about 2.5 square feet).

If you supply the vector file, photo shop file, illustrator file, etc for custom cut stuff there is no charge on top of the square footage price. If you supply me with the “idea” and I have to come up with the layout, minor charges will apply.

Example “Ryans Diesel Tuning” in a simple font, simple layout. Add $1 a square foot.

Or if its something like “Bobs Lawn Care, 123 Front St. Albany 12023, 518-555-5555” and an image of a lawn mower, add $5 a square foot. That example, 2’X2’ (fits on a tailgate or side door nicely) would end up costing like $20.

This is regular solid simple color material. I can get metalics, fake carbon fiber, brushed aluminum look, and odd colors. Prices will vary, but still be dirt cheap for the most part.

Example for a “small” sticker. 1sq foot of those would cost $6 and get about 6-7 total stickers out of it.

Id like to place an order!

I am sure a sticker exchange shop to shop could be arranged. FB or PM me Darryl. :number1

you supply the TU
Ill supply the RD

:haha we’ll be in business!

:ahh

:pop

I gotcha covered!