Anyone Wanna Run Tonight!

trying to set some shit up. got a call from some people, they have spring fever, cars are done and they wanna run. race later tonight. no specators. only people who run will be told where at. If i dont know you, or someone cant vouch for you, then ur shit out of luck. post here if u want in, and i’ll contact you when i get off work. or pm me your phone number if i dont have it allready.

And for cars that are in to run for sure-- a dsm i dont know about, claiming 11’s and wants to run whatever! 2 domestics… thats all i know of right now, but phone line is heating up…

ehh… you’re about 2 months too early for me :hs:

shoot me a pm

oooooooooh ITS A RACEEEE [/ratrace]

i drive a neon, im out :rofl:

ok, some cars showed up to run… some quicker cars i night add. but no one threw down the gauntlet, so to speak. although some words were said to fire up other people…

slim, no offense, i dont know u, so ur not “in” on the circle yet. introduce urself to me sometime. also, what type of numbers do u run so i can get an ideal of who to line u up w/ to race.

you met me at the xmas party, can ya line me up with anyone? lol i have no idea what mine runs… neons suck

you might be able to keep up with my truck :smiley:

let me know next time. ill show up
… if it isnt to far away… where is this?

we dont post locations :slight_smile:

its on like donkey kong hehe

me and my friend were side by side the whole way across the liberty bridge last night with a PT turbo cruiser, i was surprised, he had a few things done to it too…

Hi, I’m Blue. I run fast

Hi i’m bics and i don’t give a FU$%!!! :blah: :finger: :scared: